So who's leading the screen protector race?

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I just got the one and only screen protector from the verizon store. came in a 3 pack. Went on fine, has no scratches so far, it's not peeling, and there's not a single air bubble in it :D

gszeman

Reaction score
I just got the one and only screen protector from the verizon store. came in a 3 pack. Went on fine, has no scratches so far, it's not peeling, and there's not a single air bubble in it :D

Take it outside in the sun and try to read the screen...then tell us if you like it!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

HyBReD

Reaction score

I bought those same 3. Absolute worst screen protectors I've ever used. Do not waste your money. There's a reason they were 3 for 15$.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Um what's wrong with them? I have zero issues. It's not scratched up. It has no air bubbles. I can barely notice it's there. It's not peeling.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
There are screen protectors that make it easier to see in the sunlight?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I will be ordering the Steinheil Crystal screen protectors once they are released sometime this week.

davisa

Reaction score
i bought 2 Zagg shields from best buy and put them each on our phones. i need to find something else so i can rip these things off. they feel sticky and rubbery. my finger doesnt slide across the screen like it did before. over $40 wasted.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
i bought 2 Zagg shields from best buy and put them each on our phones. i need to find something else so i can rip these things off. they feel sticky and rubbery. my finger doesnt slide across the screen like it did before. over $40 wasted.

Lol just wait for the Steinheil Crystal to be released early this week.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

Lyons1747

Reaction score
To anyone who has been eagerly waiting for the Steinheil Crystal (and anti-fingerprint) shields to go on sale. They just started taking orders, selling for $11. Here is the link

SGP Steinheil Crystal Clear for HTC Droid Incredible

Soon I will be able to get rid of the undersized verizon cheap-ees. Just wanted to give everyone here a heads up before they sell-out

OP
c_law23

c_law23

Reaction score
beat me to it! Thanks for the heads up :)

Just placed my order, been checking in all day!

Cant wait to get them.

Gatsby

Reaction score
????????????

Now they are showing out of stock??????????