Sourcery ROM 2.2

Jasko

Reaction score
Welcome and yes we are around for support :)

Please make sure to install 2.0 and then 2.2 and gapps.

Yah I did. Everything is running smoothly. I wanted to know if this rom had a built in governor for the kernel? If so, where is it?

Or is something like SetCPU recommended?

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Welcome and yes we are around for support :)

Please make sure to install 2.0 and then 2.2 and gapps.

Yah I did. Everything is running smoothly. I wanted to know if this rom had a built in governor for the kernel? If so, where is it?

Or is something like SetCPU recommended?

CPU Boost comes pre-installed with the ROM ... nothing in the settings themself though.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea and you can create your own kernel if you wish to from with in the rom

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
SetCPU works fine for me. I keep it UC'd to 800 and it smooth and cool. I played with Spare parts sometimes and accelerating the transitions speed definitely boosts the performance.

Jasko

Reaction score
Cool. Gonna try CorCor's Juiced 800 kernel. Min 250 with screen off.

Thanks for the help guys.

guttyla

Reaction score
I strongly suggest you wipe going from a 1.x build to 2.x build. than install 2.0 than 2.2 than gapps.

thanks...so if i understand correctly, install 2.0...do i have to boot up before i install 2.2? than install gapps? i tried (withoput wiping) installing 2.0 and gapps and the phone was taking so long to boot up i pulled battery and restored 1.3...is it normal to take a real long time to boot up after installation, say 10-20 minutes?

Download all 3 files to your SD. Flash 2.0, then 2.2 (no boot up needed) and then gapps and you will be good to go.

works great thx

Jasko

Reaction score
Hey guys. Awesome rom so far. I'm liking it a lot. I had a question about the incoming call screen. When receiving a call, the answer slider on the left seems to be halfway off the screen. The decline slider on the right is aligned fine. I'm using Galaxy S theme. Was this an issue with the theme or a known issue with Sourcery? Any way to fix this?

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Its a theme issue. This theme actually has another issue of the wrong incall icon when on Bluetooth. Try Blue or GB theme those are all good.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
i like the Galaxy to actually, that slider doesn't bother me although Gflam said its an easy fix so hopfully it would be taken care of soon.

How do you like that one click Theme changer... true magic isn't it..

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ha sorry forgot about that I'll crack it open this weekend and fix it

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Jasko

Reaction score
The one click is very nice I must admit. Very convenient. I just went through all the themes and didn't like any of them really. I am giving BnB a try now, but it's just too dull. Everything else is meh. Prolly gonna go back to Galaxy S and just deal with the screen, though it irks me lol.

I haven't noticed the Bluetooth icon mishap that you mentioned. Hopefully I just don't notice it. :)

Hope they fix those small issues as well.

edit: You beat me to it gflam. Sweet if you could. Thanks man.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I like the GB and the blacked out these as well. The Stock Sourcery theme is nice but to go back to it you have to reflash the rom..

darkmatter

Reaction score
I'm still on stock. Hard to beat, imo. Remove backgrounds and its just nice and simple, the way I like it.

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
Keep getting 404 errors when downloading D: i need the magic compelete sbfed my phone just to wipe it clear of the kanged-bread