sqlite hotspot edit no internet

rkirk

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
razr maxx
I got the sqlite edit, made the edit "entitlement check" to 0. Mobile hotspot turns on and connects with no problem, but no internet to laptop. Its like I'm connected to network without internet.
Any ideas?

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Do you have it set on WPA or do you have it Open? I had the same issue, I set it to Open with no password, but I'm not worried about anybody snaking my signal here :)

OP
rkirk

rkirk

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
razr maxx
I did have it set to WPA, changed it to open. Still getting the same thing. I don't understand. I go to "manage devices" and it shows the Mac address for laptop but shows blank IP address. Not getting an IP address for some reason.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I did have it set to WPA, changed it to open. Still getting the same thing. I don't understand. I go to "manage devices" and it shows the Mac address for laptop but shows blank IP address. Not getting an IP address for some reason.

What Windows are you running? Try going into your "Network Connections" too and see if it's listed as an available wireless network.

Check your firewall settings as well. That was messing mine up. Turning off the firewall for it actually sped it up too.

By the way, did you reboot your phone after you hacked the Hotspot with SQLite? If not ... do so. :)

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Stop the hotspot. Go into the mobile hotspot app menu and clear the data. Restart the hotspot and you should be gtg.

I sometimes have to restart 2-3 times to get it to connect then it works great. I also use Foxfi when hotspot is being too much of a pain!

Edit: I am having a huge problem tonight with hotspot. I can get Foxfi no problem but not the hoptspot. :angry:

Last edited:
OP
rkirk

rkirk

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
razr maxx
Yea. My time is up for messing around with this tonight. I have tried rebooting, clearing cache and everything else i can think of. Still no luck. I have not tried foxfi (whatever its called) yet. Gonna have to wait until tomorrow night.
Thanks for the help guys. Let u know when i get it figured out.
I'm angry too

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Must be something in the water, my Hotspot isn't working either and I have NEVER had a problem with it. I don't have Foxfi ... maybe it's Verizon's revenge for the big fine they got? :rofl3: