SQUIDLY 2.0 overclock by script black bar

Also is anyone having problems installing the google maps update?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

I cant either it wont download heard the market is down

Went back to stock still couldn't as of 7 pm I was able to on squidly

Last edited:
It seems soft reboots are a problem with all roms I'm still working on it this seems to be an issue everyone is dealing with in some form

I found it really this time type su from terminal switchmusic and that should do it

No more soft reboots should work on other roms with same problem

Of couse I found the bug right when its time to work on 2.3.20

Seems to be but just about every other rom also has this problem I wonder if it was the same as my issue.

Seems to be but just about every other rom also has this problem I wonder if it was the same as my issue.

I don't know I only got random reboots on squidly, I never got them on the clean blur green rom. Right now im runnin stock again because I exchanged my droid 2 for a new one because my vibrate broke. Waiting on the new squidly rom to come out now!

I guess im gonna wait for your 2.3.20 update squidly. Kind of eager to get the update on my phone though. the battery increase is all i want from the update.

Ok, tonight Im going to format the sd card, sbf, and install your rom. All in hopes of getting rid of the stupid soft reboots. Is there a list, or description page of what each of the scripts on the first page does? Some seem kind of obvious, but other not so much. Also, guessing that -rm is remove, (removes the installer file) and -ins installs the appropriate file? New to your roms, and always learning. Thanks in advanced!

EDIT: Will this work with the origional sbf, and do you have a preference as to the old/new sbf?

Thanks for your work squidly!

I really wanna try out this ROM because it sounds awesome, but I can't seem to bypass the activation screen... the D2 is not my primary phone (my OG :motdroidvert: is still my primary phone...)

How can I bypass the activation screen? There's no option to "skip" and I don't want to switch service from my D1 yet before I've made sure the ROM is stable...

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

This is actually my older rom but to bypass touch 4 corners clockwise.

Back