Stock Rubix Keyboard file please :)

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
thank you all for your help, so its my understanding that this ROM comes with the default DX multitouch KB

Depends which rom you load. Blurry has the multitouch keyboard. Focused has the aosp keyboard that comes on vanilla android devices

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

MrSinister1

Reaction score
OHHHHK, Now I see. so back to my original question, if I wanted to use the multi touch KB on 1.6focused is that possible because I really enjoy my multi touch?? I'm not asking you to add stuff back in or anything like that cause I know thats not what this ROM is about, I was just curious if it was possible. Thanks DROD you've made an excelent product and its freakin amazing to me what you've done with these TWO ROMS!! on your SPARE time and I think some people forget about that and devs all over don't get the patience or respect that you all deserve so I tip my hat to you and praise your work its wonderful.

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
OHHHHK, Now I see. so back to my original question, if I wanted to use the multi touch KB on 1.6focused is that possible because I really enjoy my multi touch?? I'm not asking you to add stuff back in or anything like that cause I know thats not what this ROM is about, I was just curious if it was possible. Thanks DROD you've made an excelent product and its freakin amazing to me what you've done with these TWO ROMS!! on your SPARE time and I think some people forget about that and devs all over don't get the patience or respect that you all deserve so I tip my hat to you and praise your work its wonderful.

yeah, the link is somewhere in the threads... you can check it out at sephtin.com/Rubix though, it's on there somewhere

Inkarnit

Reaction score

yeah, the link is somewhere in the threads... you can check it out at sephtin.com/Rubix though, it's on there somewhere

I believe it is case sensitive actually and it's www.sephtin.com/rubiX. It is the link titled default focused keyboard or some such. If you want AOSP and multi touch both installed you can also install the app Vlingo which adds its own keyboard "Vlingo keyboard" which is actually just the AOSP keyboard with a Vlingo mic button. This gives you the option of selecting swype, vlingo, or multi touch.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App