stopping auto-starting bloatware

MonkezUncle

Reaction score
Is there a way (app, command, etc) to stop bloatware from auto starting on a non rooted droid? I have read all the stickies from the 'Google development team' about not using task killers etc (which I actually have great success using). My problem though is that on my thunderbolt I have so much ridiculous bloatware that is constantly auto starting. I.e. - tunewiki, blockbuster, rate places, rock band, vz navigator, and so many many many more. I know I can't delete them but any way I can kill these annoying little wastes of space by not letting them start in the first place? Thx!

OP
M

MonkezUncle

Reaction score
Gee... So glad I spent the time to register for this remarkably helpful forum... So glad to see so many great replies.

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Gee... So glad I spent the time to register for this remarkably helpful forum... So glad to see so many great replies.

That attitude and acting that way will not help you figure anything out. This forum is great, and full of wonderful knowledgeable people, from who I have learned tons. None of which want to be treated that smart ass way and dealt sarcasm.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums