strange issue with an lg g6

emtokay

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
lg g6
lg g6

i hope this is the right discussion group. my first time.

here's the prob. i tried signing into chase online, which asks me to choose between text or a call to get a verification code.
i do this all the time, of course.
so i choose "call" but i never hear a call. after a while i get messages saying "we tried to call but you did not answer. try again". i did this several times - nothing
so i tried "text" - nothing

then i tried simply calling the phone from another phone...everything was fine.

so i switched the sim to another lg g6. it worked! i got the call, got the verification code, and got into chase.online

after doing my business, i switched the sim back to the original phone and tried getting into chaseonline again....NOTHING. no text not call

is there something i overlooked. i did not fiddle settings with the bad phone

thx,,,emtokay

lg g6

i hope this is the right discussion group. my first time.

here's the prob. i tried signing into chase online, which asks me to choose between text or a call to get a verification code.
i do this all the time, of course.
so i choose "call" but i never hear a call. after a while i get messages saying "we tried to call but you did not answer. try again". i did this several times - nothing
so i tried "text" - nothing

then i tried simply calling the phone from another phone...everything was fine.

so i switched the sim to another lg g6. it worked! i got the call, got the verification code, and got into chase.online

after doing my business, i switched the sim back to the original phone and tried getting into chaseonline again....NOTHING. no text not call

is there something i overlooked. i did not fiddle settings with the bad phone

thx,,,emtokay
Welcome to the forum. Just give your Bank a call and let them straighten it out for you.

Welcome to the forum. Just give your Bank a call and let them straighten it out for you.

yeah..i probably will . there's no harm in trying. but since it worked fine on one g6 but not another g6, i just assumed it was either an errant setting or some other malcontent circuit board. there was no incoming call or text logged AT ALL. the only text i got was one saying that the bank tried to reach me but it went unanswered.

anywho, even when a thing is magically resolved i'm the type who wants answers.

lol

may have been a glitch. my wife was able to access. phone worked
thx for the welcome

Back