Reaction score
Jes jes i know its awesome!

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Any issues to report re the recent JB compatibility updates? Everything working as it should?

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Guys you know we actually appreciate feedback!

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Anything to report? Issues? Suggestions?

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Anything at all?

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Re: SwitchMe - securely share your device

Bump

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Man, if there's one thing I have to say, it's that you are on top of your updates and asking users for bug or issue reports on this thread. That is impressive to say the least. Talk about support! I am installing now. I can't wait to try it and see how it works. My intention is to have two profiles (at least initially), one that is a clean stripped down version of the OS, very little user-installed apps for speed and performance, and then the other "power user" profile for when I need all the bells and whistles. I suspect I'll be running the clean version more often than not, but without having two profiles to switch between, how could I know?

Thanks.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I must once again chime in here. This utility has SO many possibilities, especially when trying to troubleshoot problems with user-installed applications! I've created the stripped down profile as mentioned above and the phone is lightning fast! It's amazing to see it in full new operation. The profile is COMPLETELY new, and the phone actually goes through all the initial setup procedures just like as if it was Factory Restored, except for one very important thing...if I want to go back to the original profile, I just run the utility and click the button.

What could be easier!? This is ONE BOMB of a utility and ANYONE would benefit from it. It's not much different than using Safestrap and running two ROMs, the safe and the non-safe, except of course this is ONE rom, and the stock one at that. I'd be curious to know if this works with other ROMs as well, so that even if you're using let's say CWM10, you could have a safe one and the full-blown one too.

Cheers and KUDOS to a great job. Now I've got to check out all the other cool apps.

OP
subspace

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I must once again chime in here. This utility has SO many possibilities, especially when trying to troubleshoot problems with user-installed applications! I've created the stripped down profile as mentioned above and the phone is lightning fast! It's amazing to see it in full new operation. The profile is COMPLETELY new, and the phone actually goes through all the initial setup procedures just like as if it was Factory Restored, except for one very important thing...if I want to go back to the original profile, I just run the utility and click the button.

What could be easier!? This is ONE BOMB of a utility and ANYONE would benefit from it. It's not much different than using Safestrap and running two ROMs, the safe and the non-safe, except of course this is ONE rom, and the stock one at that. I'd be curious to know if this works with other ROMs as well, so that even if you're using let's say CWM10, you could have a safe one and the full-blown one too.

Cheers and KUDOS to a great job. Now I've got to check out all the other cool apps.

Why thanks. In answer to your question, it can be use with only one rom at a time and should work on any rom without symlinked folders. Its been tested on pretty much all AOSP and AOKP tablet builds and all popular stock firmware as well.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Well, thank you for the like, and I am genuinely impressed. This app is one powerful tool. I am enjoying the freedom of a factory reset without actually doing it. I will report back with more results as I put it through all the paces.

kartikk

Reaction score
Ok, apologies if I've missed something but this is my first post and really appreciate some kindness ;) I have rooted and SU granted for Switchme but keep getting the spinning circle. Is there something more to be done in order to switch to a new profile created?

4.3JB Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102