syncing & updating ALL my stuff on my X

evil66gurl

Reaction score
i had many e-mail accounts i am now down to 3; one is a live.com that i use for a freelance business, one is gmail for personal & one is my day job (groupwise). i have a FB account for my freelance & personal & a Twitter account. i have all these accounts on my phone but they aren't as meshed as i would like.

on my PCs i pull all the e-mail accounts into Outlook & use it to manage my calendar & contacts. with my old phone (windows based) i could sync (activesync) both work & home to my phone & all that stuff cross updated. i used my browser to get to FB & Twitter but that was ok because the calendar & contacts were all there.

i have the Droid X now & want to know A- is it possible to do the same thing (only hopefully better since FB & Twitter will be there)? B- how do i do?

mind you i want to be able to tell which account the e-mail was sent to, which calendar had the even & to which account the contact belongs.

thanks in advance for any & all help.

rwaustin

Reaction score
I have Google calendar hooked into my home and Work calendars. I also am using the Accounts setting To bring in all my mail. Hope this helps.
twitter.com/rwaugie

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App