T bolt roms

djj624

Reaction score
So what's your favorite, and why. I am currently running liquids Rom because he had the one of the smoothest quickest Rom for the og Droid.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Does everything function correctly on it?

OP
djj624

djj624

Reaction score
So far so good. I was getting some random reboots but I forgot to wipe Dalvik when I loaded the Rom. Wiped again and all is good.

patelhj1

Reaction score
Ya I just got my TB and love it just stock.. i upgraded from the Droid X. The 4G is amazing and I get it everywhere in DMV area. I want to root my TB but am not sure what room to use. I rooted the X and had Liberty Rom which was amazing! Please share what rom you are using and how it is.

Reaction score
I just rooted and have been running DAS Bamf 1.4, pretty nice, very smooth and displays battery percentage on in status, not to mention notification status bar dropdown has a ton of toggling options such as data and brightness and etc, overall very satisfied, have been having lots of battery life by flashing BAMF 4.4.2 adryn kernel too

fishfood

Reaction score
I rooted using dbzfanatic's Easyroot + S-off over at XDA, and haven't had a single issue at all... Just follow the directions step by step. Have tried a few different TB ROMs and came back to Das BAMF 1.4 Remix, and using Drod's latest 1.6G kernel (only OC'd at 1.228 with the smartass governor while on battery) i'm now on my... let me check... 31st hour of life. 1d 6h 43m 6s since unplugged, and I have 43% battery left! That's with moderate use, and without powering down at all, not even over night. Needless to say, I think I'm going to stick with this setup for a while...

Hateslinger

Reaction score
I'm rocking VirusROM AirborneTB 1.5mhz. It's awesome compared to das bamf. I'm running steady at 1.5mhz with no crashes.

Sent from my rooted Thunderbolt, VirusROM AirborneTB

pstrang

Reaction score
Same here, the VirusROM AirborneTB RC1B3.1 is really impressive. Don't be afraid to get infected....resistance is futile.

Muteki

Reaction score
I'm using airborne but can't get the themes to work ;(

pstrang

Reaction score
Never tried themes, happy with the default ROM. Sorry.

jr313

Reaction score
Im using Tesla coil 1.7 its sensless and closest thing to asop without actually bn...its my rom of choice untill we can get sum true asop roms...

beefcakeboy2009

Reaction score
I'm using the virus Rom, and I'm pretty happy. I have the 1.4 kernel and updated radio too. Runs extremely well. Very few if any crashes. I have flashed a couple other roms like tesla and other asop but I am happy with this themed sense. Only problem is that I cannot access HTC sync for some reason. I'm signed in but no wallpaper or anything. I would also like to hear from virus that there will be an update soon. I like this Rom the best out of any. :) get infected

Struck with a bolt of lightening

mkjellgren

Reaction score
I'm currently LOVING twisted sense 1.4. Especially with the linear theme. I removed the sense lock screen and run launcher pro and this has to be one of the cleanest looking setups I've seen. Replaced the stock kernel with adrynalynes 4.4.2 kernel and this thing flies. Battery life has been as good or better than expected and the transition animations add a little flair. Overall, if youre looking for something a little different, I'd highly recommend you give it a shot.

Its TwiX

Reaction score
I'm running Das BAMF Remix because I'm on Team BAMF Remix. Any questions? Hehe.

Sent from my BAMFed out Thunderbolt

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Das BAMF 1.5 Remix here as well with Drod's 1.8GHz kernel (stupid fast) and my custom skin :)

This thread has been Thunder struck!