Team Sourcery Releases JBSourcery v2.3 for ultimate customization on Galaxy Nexus!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
images

DeVortex and Team Sourcery are at it again! They have recently released their latest version of JBSourcery v2.3 and it is packed with more customization options then ever! This is still one of the most themeable Roms around. One great thing about the Sourcery Rom series is that there are theme developers that develop themes specifically for the Sourcery Roms meaning these themes get updated on a regular basis. Other customization options include Batter mods (MIUI battery bar, percentage mod, too many), clock mods (right, center, none), toggle options (aokp style), brightness control on status bar, Lockscreen options, advance sound control, nav bar mods (customizable soft keys, lots to choose from), too many options to list. This really is one of the most unique roms around! Check out the full changelog here for all available options.

images

You know that this Rom has to be solid because its being turned out by one of the best dev teams around. I know I am biased because DeVortex was one of my favorite DroidX developers, but this Rom really does Fly! You won't want to miss out on this one!

Grab the Rom here

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Lots of customizations?? I think I'll give this one a whirl too...

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lots is a massive understatement!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Alastrionia

Sourcery Themer / Designr
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lots is a massive understatement!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You could spend days upon days tweaking this baby to your hearts content.
No other ROM out there I think has such a deep level of personal customization.

Your phone is truly your phone with this bad boy :D