Testers Needed for new kernel version v3227 (MIUI Compatible)

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I had the same results as soon as wifi turned on the phone froze and then I had nothing but boot loops, I had to nandroid restore and then re-install kernel. Since then the phone has been great. Super fast.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

YOu should have had anothe kernel in sd and flash it isntead of nandroid. Thats what happened to me. Just flashed another kernel in recovery and booted. I guess us Miu users main problem is wifi.

blippy15

Reaction score
I tried reflashing my kernel from my sdcard and rebooted and re-tried and still had boot loops....oh well everything is going well now, so far internet is snappy and so is the phone.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I tried reflashing my kernel from my sdcard and rebooted and re-tried and still had boot loops....oh well everything is going well now, so far internet is snappy and so is the phone.

wHAT kernel are you using now

blippy15

Reaction score
I was using a Slayher 1200 kernel

blippy15

Reaction score
Used the kernel all day and inhave to say my first impressions are very good, if the wifi issue could get fixed I would be using it daily. I attempted a wireless tether today and had the same problems as turning on the wifi.

white_ash143

Reaction score
Been on this kernel for day and half now and working wonderfully. Seems to last a bit longer than the slayher 800 on my phone atm. Wifi works normally as well....

OP
jdlfg

jdlfg

Reaction score
I will be working on wifi this afternoon. I thank you all for the feedback.

OP
jdlfg

jdlfg

Reaction score
For those having wifi issues could someone please give the 900 MHz a test. Thank you

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
My phone still locks up when I enable wifi with Mui build

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
I've been using the 1125 on UD3 and haven't had any problems with wifi, might be a miui issue? I'm really impressed w/ these new kernels. Thanks for the hard work you've put in.
Didn't have wifi issues w/ the 850 on UD3 either.
Trying the 900 now