Text notification sound playing randomly for unknown reason

goldenwoof

Reaction score
Hi,

As the Subject line says, my text notification sound is playing at random times and I can't figure out why. I'm not receiving texts, and see nothing else when I swipe down the notification bar. I've had someone send me a text to make sure they work, and they do. I just have no idea why the notification sound is playing randomly at other times.

Any suggestions on what could be causing this or how I can search for an answer?

Thanks very much!

Having Same Problem. Sound notification for no reason at all. Nothing displays why.

Hi,

As the Subject line says, my text notification sound is playing at random times and I can't figure out why. I'm not receiving texts, and see nothing else when I swipe down the notification bar. I've had someone send me a text to make sure they work, and they do. I just have no idea why the notification sound is playing randomly at other times.

Any suggestions on what could be causing this or how I can search for an answer?

Thanks very much!

I'm having the same problem. No solution from what I can see. Problem came with Android upgrade to 4.1.2

Back