★★★ The "Official" I got my DROID BIONIC Thread ★★★

What do you mean by "pentile screen"?

the screen is made differently than phones like the droid2. I don't know the specifics, but if you compare the screens from an older droid to the bionic, it just isn't quite as sharp. But I'm a nitpicker, and it's definitely manageable.

How soon after Ice Cream Sandwhich comes out do you think Bionic will get the update?

Didn't know there was an extended battery available already. All they tried to sell me was the case/charger pack. No thanks.

This things taking FOREVER to charge compared to the X. Guess that's the difference a few hundred milliamp hours makes.
I'm definitely going to charge this with my wall charger if takes forever to charge.

I'm definitely going to charge this with my wall charger if takes forever to charge.

been charging for over 90 minutes and i went from 15% to 40%.

and here's a tip. If you REALLY want to see the screen at its worse, load up the camera app and do some quick panning.:frown: It's definitely not pretty, but the still image comes out looking great!

Got mine and have to say I'm loving the speed of the phone and the 4g speed of the internet. I had the best rep at the verizon store. By the time I walked out at 1030, they had alreayd sold 12 and that was only opening at 9.

Just got back from the store. All went smooth until.....it tried to activate on the network. I spent 15 minutes to the point it first tried and walked out an hour and a half later with it activated on voice (but still at this moment no data). It wasn't just mine, either. There were 6 of us all standing around while the employees frantically tried to come up with a solution.

That solution ended up being an employee activating our SIM cards in his Thunderbolt. All that being said it is charging so I haven't gotten a chance to go through it yet. :)

I am in the west coast.. So I am hoping can someone answer this question for me.. What do you guys think of the color? Do you like it better than Samsung's amoled screen?

That is the only reason I want to wait for the Prime. I have got an hour before costco opens .. so please answer quick would greatly appreciate it :)

Got mine this morning, been great so far. Did 8.7mb/s download first test on 4G!

Very snappy, just working on getting everything I want from my OG droid to this. Sad to retire the OG droid :(.

I am in the west coast.. So I am hoping can someone answer this question for me.. What do you guys think of the color? Do you like it better than Samsung's amoled screen?

That is the only reason I want to wait for the Prime. I have got an hour before costco opens .. so please answer quick would greatly appreciate it :)

if you want to use your phone in sunlight you will HATE the SuperAMOLED screens.
qHD handles direct sunlight much better.

The car dock for bionic is much nicer than the DX one as well. Has a typical great speaker on the back like the rest of the Moto phones.

Back