Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Post in here when you get your Galaxy Nexus in hand and let us know your initial thoughts on the device! :happy:

What do you like most about your Galaxy Nexus? What dont you like about it? Let us know in the comments!

Only post in here once you get your Galaxy Nexus. Any other pre-release related post should be posted here.

Any post not relating to you actually getting the Nexus will be removed before the launch day.

Let's see who gets theirs first and posts in here! :popped out::cool-b::money::crazy::in love::big smile:

Thanks!
Mike

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
East coasters, first to roll in - I'll follow shortly :)

nexus-2.png

captclueless

Reaction score
yep. my store opens at 9am CST, and I will be waiting at the door. Probably jumping up and down like a giddy schoolgirl. :icon_ banana:

proangler

Reaction score
Well got mine..I'm first.. my verizon guy just took my upgrade number and is ringing it up for me as we speak. I get off at five and he couldn't hold one unless he rang it up. So he rang one up for me. I just cant get it till tomorrow, but they can ring them up!!!!

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Well got mine..I'm first.. my verizon guy just took my upgrade number and is ringing it up for me as we speak. I get off at five and he couldn't hold one unless he rang it up. So he rang one up for me. I just cant get it till tomorrow, but they can ring them up!!!!

No fair... you don't count!!! You have to have it in your possession, it's 9/10 of the law. :p

proangler

Reaction score
Lol, I guess that is partially true, but none the less I have one. I am so happy I he had given me his personal cell phone to call him if I ever needed anything. They must make good commission off sales. I don't care what he makes I redress him "your the man" he replied "your welcome" lol.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
You guys on the east coast r so lucky but I can't wait to see what u guys gotta say about it a hour before I get mine.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

jcardona1

Reaction score
I'll be going at 9am PST. Can't wait!!

Also, post up if there were a lot of people tyring to get this phone when you showed up. Curious to know the demand of this thing. My local store said "get here early" judging by the amount of calls they were getting.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

tyseft163

Reaction score
I guess it doesn't matter now, but did ANYONE get a message from VZW stating it was being released? you know: from that nexus, enter your email address here to be the first to know when it's available?
or is all that just BS to get you to enter your email address and receive more garbage from their partners in crime?
what about taking them at face value? if it wasn't for geeking out and following this forum, i still wouldn't know about it after entering my email address. am i the only one?

Dweib

Reaction score
You win! Congrats!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums