The Official "I got my LG G4" thread

ezrider55

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30
:cool:Great phone. Had to replace my RAZR MAX do to third pregnancy (battery swelling). Have gotten positive response from LG on free battery, charger, and 32GB SD. Have ordered 2 leather cases on BOGO deal from LG. Got verizon model with black leather back. Installed Supermassive Black Hole live wallpaper and it really shows off the display. I don't run that wallpaper much. Have had excellent battery life and goes from 31% to 100% charge in 75 min with included charger. Try one, you will like it.:cool:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I just got home with mine. Updating apps now. Haven't had a new phone since I got my Note 2 when it was released.
Congrats! Not a bad upgrade.. I enjoyed my Note 2...

:cool:Great phone. Had to replace my RAZR MAX do to third pregnancy (battery swelling). Have gotten positive response from LG on free battery, charger, and 32GB SD. Have ordered 2 leather cases on BOGO deal from LG. Got verizon model with black leather back. Installed Supermassive Black Hole live wallpaper and it really shows off the display. I don't run that wallpaper much. Have had excellent battery life and goes from 31% to 100% charge in 75 min with included charger. Try one, you will like it.:cool:

Congrats... No more battery swelling.. Win

Z3+ Tapatalk

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Pregnant phones? No bueno! :D

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Overall, I am thrilled with this phone. The camera is amazing, I can see the screen in the direct sun, it's lightweight and I forget it is in my pocket because of the curve.
I'm having issues with Pandora in my '13 Civic with Bluetooth though. It doesn't show the song/artist on the screen in my car. I want to say one of my last phones did the same, so I'm guessing it is an app issue and not the phone?
Otherwise, I am very happy with this purchase, and I can't wait to get my leather backs and freebies!

Sent from my Verizon G4