**The OFFICIAL "I got my Motorola Nexus 6" Thread**

kevsgroove

How come my Nexus 6 64 GB shows up like this in my Verizon account. It's not a Verizon branded Nexus 6, wtf is wrong with Verizon, I thought a Nexus is a Nexus.
That's how mine looks. Bought from Motorola and will never show up in Verizon's system, nor will it receive an update from them because I didn't buy it from them. Have to root or sideload updates.

Last edited:

killer428

Got mine 2 weeks ago from Verizon, Just wish they would offer the 64gb version. Anyway I love the phone so far.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

akhenax

Silver Member
Just got my Nexus 6 a couple of weeks ago taking advantage of the momentary decrease in price. I thought it would take me a while getting use to the large screen but...er...nope! The screen is amazing, and the phone is very fast. I am not looking forward to when the battery starts to loose it's luster and requires me plugging it in every couple of hours. Whenever phones are new, they perform terrifically, then over time, they just don't have that "umph" anymore.

Anyway, I got a Spigden case (slim armor) and a Motorola Keylink. I also bought a wireless charging pad (by Youtech), which I waited a while to try out. It's difficult knowing where to play the phone exactly to make it charge, but it does work!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Just got my Nexus 6 a couple of weeks ago taking advantage of the momentary decrease in price. I thought it would take me a while getting use to the large screen but...er...nope! The screen is amazing, and the phone is very fast. I am not looking forward to when the battery starts to loose it's luster and requires me plugging it in every couple of hours. Whenever phones are new, they perform terrifically, then over time, they just don't have that "umph" anymore.

Anyway, I got a Spigden case (slim armor) and a Motorola Keylink. I also bought a wireless charging pad (by Youtech), which I waited a while to try out. It's difficult knowing where to play the phone exactly to make it charge, but it does work!
Congrats! Great device

Z3+tapatalk

cybertec69

Silver Member
Still on 5.1 on my white 64 GB Google Nexus on Verizon with DB skin, rooted and Unlocked with no bloat, the 5.1.1 image for the Google variant should be out soon, but not sweating it since it is smooth as butter as is. And by the way, congrats on your new Shamu.