The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

joeybarclay

Reaction score
Any one flash this with clockwork mod? I just would rather be safe than sorry as i know the instructions say use sprecovery on old ROMs.

digweed4me

Reaction score
like that orientation lock on power widget. i was thinking somebody should make it and u did thanks BD, donation coming soon.

droidman101

Reaction score
like that orientation lock on power widget. i was thinking somebody should make it and u did thanks BD, donation coming soon.

Err, actually, that's BEEN there I think, in the udx 8 he made power controls credit to cm

KhrizG35

Reaction score
okay thanks would u happen to know where i could download a 1.25ghz kernel from slayer??

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
im getting terrible quadrant scores:icon_eek:

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
What happened to the led custimization ability that was in UD8....was it removed or am i overlookng it?....

the blackdroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
What happened to the led custimization ability that was in UD8....was it removed or am i overlookng it?....

It wasnt removed, it is just yet to be added back since the rom was completely re-written over. Will be added to the next update coming in a day or two.

the blackdroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
im getting terrible quadrant scores:icon_eek:

Some kernels seem to act better with setcpu than they do with the built in overclocking so you might just need to try using setcpu and unchecking the overclocking option in the UD settings.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Will wiping be necessary for future updates or since it's rebuilt now can we just throw the update over the top of the existing build.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

It wasnt removed, it is just yet to be added back since the rom was completely re-written over. Will be added to the next update coming in a day or two.
A day or two...from which planet? :):) J/K - looks like a very nice rom BD. Thanks.

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

A day or two...from which planet? :):) J/K - looks like a very nice rom BD. Thanks.

this one i believe.... but i never asked, jsut assumed :icon_eek: updates and such can come as minor now bc the number system will go up a lot slower too.