OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am here :)

Very busy with work and other theme, but will be around this week...

Any questions/concerns that are still in question??

B-RAN

Reaction score

Yeah, sorry to bug you but I still can't get your dolphin browser to install. Thanks for your time and I'm looking fwd to the new stuff.

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Yeah, sorry to bug you but I still can't get your dolphin browser to install. Thanks for your time and I'm looking fwd to the new stuff.
No prob... Elecga is aware of the issue and is looking into.. he is the one that is packaging them all. the original red created worked for me, so maybe its a signing issue? also, we have seen once or twice the need to factory reset to get it working sometimes.. we have found that fixed a maps issue in the past... hopefully we can find a fix for today...

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Have you fixed the market FC'ing?
No, but i see on twitter that many people are having problems skinning it becos of so many fc's

for me i usually only get them when i browse categories. if i go and search or goto my downloads everything functions fine..

when are you getting the fc?

dlbrown75

Reaction score

No, but i see on twitter that many people are having problems skinning it becos of so many fc's

for me i usually only get them when i browse categories. if i go and search or goto my downloads everything functions fine..

Same time you are just when I try to browse catagories. My search works, but I also dont get updates.

dlbrown75

Reaction score

Same time you are just when I try to browse catagories. My search works, but I also dont get updates.
I love the design by the way, I just like being able to use the market.

B-RAN

Reaction score

No prob... Elecga is aware of the issue and is looking into.. he is the one that is packaging them all. the original red created worked for me, so maybe its a signing issue? also, we have seen once or twice the need to factory reset to get it working sometimes.. we have found that fixed a maps issue in the past... hopefully we can find a fix for today...

Thanks for y'alls time and effort. I sent donation to y'all a few days ago. Keep up the good work! Just to clarify, if I factory reset from Settings>Privacy it wont clear my data like it does in recovery correct? Thanks again.
As far as the Market FCing, I get that as well but only if I am playing in the market, which I hardly do. I alwasy either go to my apps or know what Im looking for so run a search and have never gotten an FC that way.

**Side note, have y'all ever thought about themeing Handcent? That would be pretty sweet!!

Last edited:
OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I agree.. from all the trouble i see with everyone else having the only thing i can recommend is going back to the old market.. i will look into putting up a zip file to replace new market with old...

Thanks for y'alls time and effort. I sent donation to y'all a few days ago. Keep up the good work! Just to clarify, if I factory reset from Settings>Privacy it wont clear my data like it does in recovery correct? Thanks again.
As far as the Market FCing, I get that as well but only if I am playing in the market, which I hardly do. I alwasy either go to my apps or know what Im looking for so run a search and have never gotten an FC that way.

**Side note, have y'all ever thought about themeing Handcent? That would be pretty sweet!!

thanks for the donation! It helps out a TON :)

No sure if settings...privacy will do the same then.. i would stick with recovery...

We had handcent before but it was never completed.. ill look into.. the stock messaging works pretty well for me

B-RAN

Reaction score

I agree.. from all the trouble i see with everyone else having the only thing i can recommend is going back to the old market.. i will look into putting up a zip file to replace new market with old...

thanks for the donation! It helps out a TON :)

No sure if settings...privacy will do the same then.. i would stick with recovery...

We had handcent before but it was never completed.. ill look into.. the stock messaging works pretty well for me

Thanks for your replys. You are always great with communication.
I'll wait on doing a complete wipe/reset until I need to, so I dont have to set everything up again. If you finish off that Handcent app, I'd love to give it a spin!
Any ETA on the release of your updated Icons?
Have a great day.

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here's more progress on my BigDX Crystal X Theme - ETA: Soon :)

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854.
Lockscreen.png

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854.
Music1.png

wol_error.gif
Notifications.png

guest0

Reaction score
New 3rd Party Packages that are DONE!!!

AudioManagerLite
DirecTV
DolphinHD
DroidForums
IMDB
WirelessTether
XDA

More Coming

Will convert colors and upload soon :)

I just down loaded and installed Wireless Tether in Blue but the icon is in PINK. Is that an error or did you mean it to make the icon in PINK?

Sent from my DROIDX

mugsy77

Reaction score
Hawt dawg! :) looking mighty nice man! Can't wait!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Here's more progress on my BigDX Crystal X Theme - ETA: Soon :)

wol_error.gif
Lockscreen.png

wol_error.gif
Music1.png

wol_error.gif
Notifications.png

Looks amazing, cannot wait to give it a whirl. Keep up the good work

sensatti

Reaction score
Very nice. Anyone got any good wallpapers to match the orange version?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App