[THEME] Black Juice for rubiX Focused 1.6 - Final

sephtin

Reaction score
you sure? i would assume it to simply be an xml variable...

ya, changes to .xml in framework-res/res/layout/keyguard_* files..

excellent, then i'll simply drag these from 1.8.6 into the black juice green button update, and reflash it.

If only I could figure out how to "patch" files into and out of .apk's from the phone via sh script... If I could do that, the options available for EVERYTHING would be sick...
Could write scripts to let you pick TONS of stuff.. :(

*sigh*.. it's on my big list of stuff that I may never get to... :p

(IE: what I'd like to do, is ninjamorph, basically, only from shell... :S)

droidxchat

Reaction score
ya, changes to .xml in framework-res/res/layout/keyguard_* files..

excellent, then i'll simply drag these from 1.8.6 into the black juice green button update, and reflash it.

If only I could figure out how to "patch" files into and out of .apk's from the phone via sh script... If I could do that, the options available for EVERYTHING would be sick...
Could write scripts to let you pick TONS of stuff.. :(

*sigh*.. it's on my big list of stuff that I may never get to... :p

(IE: what I'd like to do, is ninjamorph, basically, only from shell... :S)

maybe talk to Fabolous. Apex has a script that allows you to switch back and forth between default apps and custom apps, I.e. default music and music mod, default camera and aosp.

lemm

Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to that launcher PR dock background?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bozchevelle

Reaction score
Hello to all,

I have a question, which one do we install of the zips if we do not have anyone of the thems install, I like the one with the Green keys on them.

Do we install the one with out the green keys and then upgrade to the one with the green keys?

Please let me know, I also have Rubis 1.6 installed.

xraytedjim

Reaction score
I just wiped cache from 1.6. Have no problems that I have found yet. Thanks for another great release! :)

DoMaTe

Reaction score
OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Running fine and looking, well, juicy here.

Im testing my final build for 1.8 now, ill create a new thread when its finished! ETA Tonight sometime

Juicemane, been running theme on 1.8.6 since last night with NO problems. Great work as always mate!

Thanks for your efforts.

Thanks for the support, for those of you who want the lock screen text centered feel free to use any 1.6 version of my theme on 1.8.6.

xat30000

Reaction score
Will this theme still work on 1.8.9? I am running 1.8.6 with this theme (awesome by the way and I like the dark gray and black) Just updated to 1.8.9 and is this the correct theme or is there an updated version?
Thanks.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Will this theme still work on 1.8.9? I am running 1.8.6 with this theme (awesome by the way and I like the dark gray and black) Just updated to 1.8.9 and is this the correct theme or is there an updated version?
Thanks.

Im going to update the v3 theme and add the org buttons in a seperate theme. Ill do it later today for ya

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App