[THEME] Black Juice Ginger Theme's for rubiX Focused 1.9.7

darienms86

Reaction score
Thanks for that true blue. got ya with a 10er hope it helps get ya a new x soon. im broke too so i know how ya feel. keep up the great themes. and i would love to get a red sometime in the future if ya could hook that up when ya get a x back.
what will it take to get the all the notification bar icons blue to match. i know you dont like the look but id like to try it out. ill donate more if ya could do that or give a write up on how to so i can give it a shot. but thanks for all the hard work and the killer theme. i try a lot and havent found anything close to this and appreciate all your hard work

Ill make you an all blue icon version right now, thanks for your support!

**Update - Didn't have a chance to test it but it should work 100% Check the first page for the download!

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Thanks for the support bro! I could definitely work a red version in once I get a new phone. Work sucked today without my X :/

svan71

Reaction score
Love it thanks so much> can you tell me where i can get the red droid wallaper? cant find it in the market...and how do you uninstall?

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
Love the theme (red), but I only see 5 themed icons (browser, contacts, phone, messaging, and market)... Will there be more with the dialer update? Or will there be an update? (Sorry if I sound like an impatient jerk, I know these things are a lot of work. Just curious if there are plans for this)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jonwgee

Reaction score
Just flashed the true blue theme. Noticed the carrier text in the pull down bar is completely gone? Same with mobile signal widget

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Just flashed the true blue theme. Noticed the carrier text in the pull down bar is completely gone? Same with mobile signal widget

Ya I removed the text

Sent from my Juiced Droid X

droidxethan

Reaction score
just downloaded ginger red on rubix 2.0 looks so good so with the extras do u just flash that as is or do u have to pull the stuff out and flash separately im kinda confused on how that works...amazing work tho

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
just downloaded ginger red on rubix 2.0 looks so good so with the extras do u just flash that as is or do u have to pull the stuff out and flash separately im kinda confused on how that works...amazing work tho

Nope, the extras are not an update.zip, just files inside a zip folder.

Also, I might port these to blurry, not sure yet.