[Theme] Blackout-Green liberty gb v0.8

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Optional Updates - ONLY FOR LIBERTY GINGERBREAD v0.8 and v0.9 (Except for keyboards)

NOTE - These downloads do not include the full theme,rather just the pieces that I have changed/updated for the theme. Install using Clockwork Recovery(unless otherwise noted) and install after installing Blackout-Green theme.

Update 7/7: Market update

Here's a Green/black market for you guys. Hope you like it!
Market update - Download

Update 6/27: Framework update
Updated several images in the theme's framework to better match the theme. The updates include:
Green search button (black pressed), green alarm notification icon, green progress bars (black and white originally), green usb notification, and green Bluetooth connected icon. Be aware that flashing this update will wipe out any customizations youv'e done to your framework-res.apk and systemUI.apk. There's two versions - one for each of the different battery types (circle or stock). Finally, thank you to those of you who pointed some of these out to me!
Stock battery framework update - download
Circle battery framework update - download

Update 6/24: -Contacts
Just found a small bug in the theme...In both versions of the theme I have incorrectly named Contacts.apk to Contacts .apk (notice the space between the "s" and ".". This has caused my themed contacts not to overwrite the correctly named Liberty Contacts.apk. You can easily fix this yourself by using Root explorer going to system>apps>contacts. All you would need to do is delete the Liberty Contacts.apk and edit my Contacts .apk by deleting the extra space in the "Contacts .apk".Some people may not want this update because they like the inverted "Most recent call section" (dialer) and inverted contacts section so it's up to you if you want this or not. My themed version is NOT an inverted contacts section and Most recent call and has the black/green android pics for all contacts in Contacts section (instead of grey pics). Here's a flashable contacts.apk update:
Contacts update - download

Update: 6/22- Keyboards
Completed two Smart Keyboard skins available to download. One has white mod keys (alt, Go, Numbers key) and the other has green mod keys. All key press colors are green as seen in the screenshot. DON'T FLASH THESE ZIPS IN RECOVERY! You must have Smart Keyboard to use these keyboards. If your'e unfamiliar with how to install these skins go
here.

If you have any requests for others shoot me a pm. Hope you guys like them!
Green Mod keys - Download From Market
White Mod keys - Download From Market

Screenshots of Keyboards - click here

Update: 6/20 - Google Search
Completed Google Search to match the theme (See images below). I left some white in there cause sometimes all the green can be a little too much. Install using recovery AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP INCASE ANYTHING GOES WRONG. I think I'll start on making a keyboard/swype next since that seems to a big thing missing from the theme.
View attachment 19409View attachment 19410View attachment 19411
Google Search - download

Update: 6/18 - End call button

Added a green end call button during an active call to better match the theme. I also have two versions of this one with a white icon and one with a black icon (see attached images).
White Icon - download
Black Icon - download

Last edited:
OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Optional Updates - ONLY FOR LIBERTY GINGERBREAD v0.8 and v0.9 (Except for keyboards)

NOTE - These downloads do not include the full theme,rather just the pieces that I have changed/updated for the theme. Install using Clockwork Recovery(unless otherwise noted) and install after installing Blackout-Green theme.

Update 7/7: Market update

Here's a Green/black market for you guys. Hope you like it!
Market update - Download

Update 6/27: Framework update
Updated several images in the theme's framework to better match the theme. The updates include:
Green search button (black pressed), green alarm notification icon, green progress bars (black and white originally), green usb notification, and green Bluetooth connected icon. Be aware that flashing this update will wipe out any customizations youv'e done to your framework-res.apk and systemUI.apk. There's two versions - one for each of the different battery types (circle or stock). Finally, thank you to those of you who pointed some of these out to me!
Stock battery framework update - download
Circle battery framework update - download

Update 6/24: -Contacts
Just found a small bug in the theme...In both versions of the theme I have incorrectly named Contacts.apk to Contacts .apk (notice the space between the "s" and ".". This has caused my themed contacts not to overwrite the correctly named Liberty Contacts.apk. You can easily fix this yourself by using Root explorer going to system>apps>contacts. All you would need to do is delete the Liberty Contacts.apk and edit my Contacts .apk by deleting the extra space in the "Contacts .apk".Some people may not want this update because they like the inverted "Most recent call section" (dialer) and inverted contacts section so it's up to you if you want this or not. My themed version is NOT an inverted contacts section and Most recent call and has the black/green android pics for all contacts in Contacts section (instead of grey pics). Here's a flashable contacts.apk update:
Contacts update - download

Update: 6/22- Keyboards
Completed two Smart Keyboard skins available to download. One has white mod keys (alt, Go, Numbers key) and the other has green mod keys. All key press colors are green as seen in the screenshot. DON'T FLASH THESE ZIPS IN RECOVERY! You must have Smart Keyboard to use these keyboards. If your'e unfamiliar with how to install these skins go
here.

If you have any requests for others shoot me a pm. Hope you guys like them!
Green Mod keys - download
White Mod keys - download

Screenshots of Keyboards - click here

Update: 6/20 - Google Search
Completed Google Search to match the theme (See images below). I left some white in there cause sometimes all the green can be a little too much. Install using recovery AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP INCASE ANYTHING GOES WRONG. I think I'll start on making a keyboard/swype next since that seems to a big thing missing from the theme.

Google Search - download

Update: 6/18 - End call button

Added a green end call button during an active call to better match the theme. I also have two versions of this one with a white icon and one with a black icon (see attached images).
White Icon - download
Black Icon - download

Last edited:

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
I like this but green isnt really my color could we get like baby blue or a cyan color perhaps?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
Do I just install the green goodies with clockwork or unzip?

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
Would you consider theming power amp? For a donation?

mr_brady

Reaction score
Dude, that battery looks exactly like the custom one I made for my themes. Did you pull it from mine?

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
Not saying he did or didn't but maybe he made his own custom one and it just so happens that there are only so many ways to do a circle

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dude, that battery looks exactly like the custom one I made for my themes. Did you pull it from mine?

Yes I did. I have made a mistake here. For some reason I had not realized that was part of your custom theme.I don't know why I assumed that it was part of a stock android look for the status bar icons. I have removed the circle battery versions from the download section and will update the screenshots pretty soon to get these removed. Sorry about that!

mr_brady

Reaction score

Yes I did. I have made a mistake here. For some reason I had not realized that was part of your custom theme.I don't know why I assumed that it was part of a stock android look for the status bar icons. I have removed the circle battery versions from the download section and will update the screenshots pretty soon to get these removed. Sorry about that!

It's okay if you use it. Next time please ask first and credit the source where you got it. Thanks!

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Okay will do sorry for overlooking that. I added you in the op and thanks for the permission.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
aefdec5e-fa5d-52e0.jpg

Id love to see this color blue on this theme you shared here and hopefully your next theme you can make cyan there isnt much cyan themes now a days