[THEME (early WIP)]

T

treym

[THEME Poseidon (early wip)]

Hello everybody. This is my first attempt at making an Android theme. I'm new to this so go easy...lol

Edit: Thanks chad24taylor for the sweet name!

[9-7-2010]
*Got it to boot. Added some little messages for ClockworkMod to spit out while installing.
-------------
Some progress is being made. I am slowly learning. Most of what you see is almost guaranteed to change. But the general look of the status bar is there.
CAP201009072143.jpg

jesusishere

Reaction score
I like it, it kind of reminds me of the sea. The power widget looks awesome. Most people though would ask for a dark notification bar, however; I see a lot of great work and colors here! Great job!

Wetzilla

Reaction score
I really like the style you are going for, but it looks a bit dark, like it's underlit or something, and makes it a little hard to read. But I really like it, and when you get it fully themed I may have to give it a try!

OP
T

treym

Added brighter pic to op.

Starting to see that my laptops lcd and my droid don't see things the same...

flyinion

Reaction score
Most people though would ask for a dark notification bar

Normally I'd be one to raise my hand and say me too here, but I actually like this one. I'm thinking maybe it's more that we just don't want to see the default "white" one.

OP
T

treym

the crappy thing is, the droid doesn't like the first one... not enough contrast and it's super hard to see. Looks great on LCD laptop screen... not so much on the moto. :(

chad24taylor

Reaction score
Rock on brother, should be a good lookin' rom.
Thanks for the shout out btw. (I'm chadHT)

Will be keeping tabs on updates!

Cheers dancedroid

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks nice, but good luck getting that figured out in draw9patch. That'll be tough to make drawable.

OP
T

treym

Gonna try though lol. Are you speaking of the widget?

mikedav1

Reaction score
I encourage you to keep going. With due respect to themers (Carl, Brian), I really like the look of this.

Droidfish

Reaction score
This is a great concept and I can't wait to see what becomes of it. It's a good, original idea. Keep it up dude.

Reaction score
I love the general idea. I <3 my alt dark theme and the dark themes in general, but it seems the majority of themes are either some dark alternative or some high contrast color. This definitely is a bit unique.