[THEME] Elegance

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
I would gather that Adroid will do whatever he can to port this to U.D. 3.0 He put to much work into this to just give up now. Plus Adroid knows how often Blackdroid updates his rom. I'm sure that he is waiting to get ahold of the rom like all of us are so that he can start porting to it. :)

I figured. but sometimes ya just never know lol Im just making sure, although I am hooked on the gingerbread look right now

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I would gather that Adroid will do whatever he can to port this to U.D. 3.0 He put to much work into this to just give up now. Plus Adroid knows how often Blackdroid updates his rom. I'm sure that he is waiting to get ahold of the rom like all of us are so that he can start porting to it. :)

I figured. but sometimes ya just never know lol Im just making sure, although I am hooked on the gingerbread look right now

Once UD 3.0 comes out I will port it over :)

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Congrats Adroid... great job...:rating10:... looks awesome.
Now that the bulk of the graphics work is done, you can easily port it to 3.0 or to other ROMs of your choosing... cheers...

ckburks

Reaction score
OK.... clickable link please.... can't figure out how to select the text to copy

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I really love the soft blue on the white, gives the theme 'elegance', pardon the pun but it really does...... :)...... your Dock Clock is beautiful...

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I really love the soft blue on the white, gives the theme 'elegance', pardon the pun but it really does...... :)...... your Dock Clock is beautiful...

:) really means a lot comming from a great themer like you! I was debating whether or not to name it elegance. That's a big name, I was afraid it would meet up to the name. :)
I was thinking about porting this to Bugless Beast.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You definitely should port this to BBv0.6.?... but wait til Pete releases one last update with final tweaks, probably within a week or so...
And the good part is that his ROM can be decompiled and recompiled, unlike UDv2.5, but I understand why Blackdroid does what he does, .9.PNGs are a PIA and not always resulting in the desired effect...

You could port this theme to just about any other ROM...

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You definitely should port this to BBv0.6.?... but wait til Pete releases one last update with final tweaks, probably within a week or so...
And the good part is that his ROM can be decompiled and recompiled, unlike UDv2.5, but I understand why Blackdroid does what he does, .9.PNGs are a PIA and not always resulting in the desired effect...

You could port this theme to just about any other ROM...

LoL ... I was going to ask about the decompile process. Good to know, that will make it much easier. :)

bullswife98

Reaction score
Ok, I am trying several different methods to try and install this awesome theme but can't seem to get it on the rom. Tried clwrk recovery, and tried copy and paste as well,no avail. :( Any advice or how to's would be great.
Thanks in advance!!

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok, I am trying several different methods to try and install this awesome theme but can't seem to get it on the rom. Tried clwrk recovery, and tried copy and paste as well,no avail. :( Any advice or how to's would be great.
Thanks in advance!!

bullswife98 - You have a droid 1 and are on UD 2.5 correct? Did you download from your computer or from your phone?

ballmore

Reaction score
Thanks in advance!!

I'm not sure what you mean by "copy and paste." Do you have an app called Root Explorer? That app can tell you if you don't have enough room in your system memory to add a theme. j