[THEME] Executive Series

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
fwiw (and probably not much), i think i prefer the black bar. or, maybe change the color of the notifications/icons in the bar from white to black or metallic (kind of like the signal bars, or in the power strip)...??
Hmm, I think I'll just make two versions..one with the original bar from the OP...and one with the woodgrain from the pic above.

That way there's a choice and everybody can be happy :)

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
even better! (sorry, i meant "metallic bar," not "black bar", in my previous post)

sickpig

Reaction score
Hmm, I think I'll just make two versions..one with the original bar from the OP...and one with the woodgrain from the pic above.

That way there's a choice and everybody can be happy :)

Damn Bro, that is GORGEOUS. I dig that woodgrain :clap:

schmaltzy

Reaction score
That power control widget looks amazing. Will be watching for it tomorrow!

Wetzilla

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of the wood bar at the top, but the original metal one looked awesome! Is there any chance you could make brushed metal skins for some other apps? Like one for beautiful widgets and/or feedr?

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I might like the wood bar on the top. I have been waiting for DE to be ported, but I think I might take this over it. Good work dude it looks great!

Stoney0102

Reaction score
First post!

I have been running Sapphire for about a week now and I was themed with watermark'd, but I am now stock and waiting for this. Looks awesome.

Armyof2

Reaction score
How about a metallic outline around the woodtrimmed status bar? Kinda like in the power control widget

litso

Reaction score
Carl I really like your work with this one, but I have one request. For the power control widget and the text on the woodgrain status bar, do you think its possible to make the icons and maybe the text look like depressions in the wood grain? Like, when the icons are turned off, they just look like they are carved into the wood grain. When they are on they look like the brushed metal or whatever.

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Gotta pull a double shift at work tomorrow so this wont be ready until Saturday night. Sorry for the delay guys. :(

OP
carlz28

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well, I found some time to get this thing ready to go.
OP is updated with the new screenshots and link to download the theme for Sapphire 1.1.0

Remember, this is an initial release. Future enhancements will be made, so check back often for more of that Executive style you've come to love!

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ahh I have taught you Well you pad-a-wan!!!!!

sickpig

Reaction score
Well, I found some time to get this thing ready to go.
OP is updated with the new screenshots and link to download the theme for Sapphire 1.1.0

Remember, this is an initial release. Future enhancements will be made, so check back often for more of that Executive style you've come to love!

Much Love brotha!

Appreciate the time and energy you to put into this, as well as the other projects you have supported. You got mad skillz Bro.

RaptorKC

Reaction score
Great work Carlz28!
Suggestion: The initial screenshots had everything themed with the brushed metal look. I think I'd prefer that. Is it possible to make a Executive_Series_Metal ?
Going to put this on 1.1 this eve.....