[Theme] -FUSTER CLUCK - UD 3.2.5

mjh68

Reaction score
Could you please post your wallpaper ..didn't come through when I flashed the theme.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Um, I did.... lol

Sent from the imagination of Uncle B-boy

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just got it... glad it worked for ya... I figured out why inverted markets aren't working on some of my themes so on the next release, I'll make it for ya...

bullswife98

Reaction score
I found the free one but I haven't decompiled it yet to see how different it is... it sure looks a lot like the GB keyboard tho....

Ya, I bought the paid one but do you think it would work? They don't have much on themes for it, but it's a good keyboard and easy to use. It's all I use actually. Lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can't theme the paid one and the free one will not have everything the paid one does... I don't mind doing requests, but I can't theme a paid app... have you tried the gb keyboards?

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks nice i especially like the dialer

bullswife98

Reaction score
I can't theme the paid one and the free one will not have everything the paid one does... I don't mind doing requests, but I can't theme a paid app... have you tried the gb keyboards?

Yeah I did its beautiful honestly with your magic of course,but I will still more than likely use swift key. Just a though thats all n/p. Def not the deal breaker by far,still sportn the theme. Its too ccoooollll!!!!!!

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks Snead and gflam... :) ... bullswife, sorry bout the keyboard but thanks for rockin some Fuster Cluck... lol

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
B-boy, that is one OUTRAGEOUS theme! I have never seen anything quite *like* it, but man I sure do! :):)

Thanks for creating it, dude!

-Mike

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
B-boy, that is one OUTRAGEOUS theme! I have never seen anything quite *like* it, but man I sure do! :):)

Thanks for creating it, dude!

-Mike

Thanks bro!... It's a fun theme fo' sho'... lol..

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I found the free one but I haven't decompiled it yet to see how different it is... it sure looks a lot like the GB keyboard tho....

Ya, I bought the paid one but do you think it would work? They don't have much on themes for it, but it's a good keyboard and easy to use. It's all I use actually. Lol

Something you can try tho: NinjaMorph can theme data/apps now.. so if you were to use it and replace the keys/buttons with those from my Fuster Cluck keyboard.. it "might" work out good...

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

Something you can try tho: NinjaMorph can theme data/apps now.. so if you were to use it and replace the keys/buttons with those from my Fuster Cluck keyboard.. it "might" work out good...

Now *that's* an interesting idea you have there. I'm not a user of SwiftKeys, but there are a couple of alternate keyboards that I do use, so maybe I'll take a stab at doing what you suggest.

Thanks for the idea. :)

-Mike