Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
If all goes well I will download .08 tonight and update my phone, look for an update sometime tomorrow ;)

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I will hold off installing .8 until you are done. Your theme is exactly what I was looking for and is near flawless on .6. Thank you and good work!

Winkly

Reaction score
Well I am playing with Apex while I wait. It's no loss really as I had to wipe for Liberty V.8 or for Apex it required a wipe as well, so I have to set my phone up again, big deal, i've done it 100 times, I could configure it in my sleep.

I was happiest on Liberty V.7 with Gingerjuiced running over it, other than a bit of lag on start-up (and I think I could have paired that down more, I love widgets) it was perfect.

I like Apex but find myself missing things. Like the 6th and 7th homescreen that apparently are gone and there is no ADW settings to add them back. And the application tray is a bit full and laggy. But it's a super fast ROM thats for sure, I got 2380 in Quadrant and that's not using the super turbo mode, that was with the stock OC I've been using for ever. Quadrant scores went up by 300. I gotta check linpack now.

Winkly

Reaction score
BTW no change of any kind in Linpack, same crappy scores.

nateohio

Reaction score
I'll make a Donation if this makes it all the way to the final build.

To be honest, this theme is what I'm waiting for to upgrade to liberty GB.

Hey Juicemane, is there a way to install GB keyboard over your keyboard in Froyo? I keep trying but the keyboard in your theme is ultra stubborn.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'll make a Donation if this makes it all the way to the final build.

To be honest, this theme is what I'm waiting for to upgrade to liberty GB.

Hey Juicemane, is there a way to install GB keyboard over your keyboard in Froyo? I keep trying but the keyboard in your theme is ultra stubborn.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Copy the latinime.apk into the zip for my theme and replace the existing one in the Apps folder. Then install via bootstrap, that should replace it!

And thank you!

I just finished installing .08, once I get done restoring my apps and everything I will work on the theme (tomorrow).

I will update the OP and create a new post once its finished, should be out tomorrow. Thanks again for all the support guys, I really appreciate it!

:icon_ banana:

Winkly

Reaction score
Juice, you just made my day, I see the updated link in your signature.

I've been sitting here all morning waiting to see an email from this thread. Dude when I get some cash, I am definitely buying you a beer!

I'm poor now :(

But grateful!

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Juice, you just made my day, I see the updated link in your signature.

I've been sitting here all morning waiting to see an email from this thread. Dude when I get some cash, I am definitely buying you a beer!

I'm poor now :(

But grateful!

Much appreciated!