[THEME] HoneyCombed 3.6 | GimpSource3.1

Reaction score
Well someone should make it work on fission. There's plenty of gingerbread themes, even ones that work for ADW and such, so somone should make one for us

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Josh8550

Reaction score
I downloaded the ZIP file onto my Droid Incredible and when I try to open it, it gives me the option of using Rom Manager to open it. Would this work?

I know, I was supposed to manual flash it (probably) but I was just wondering? Anything that makes it easier. xD

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I downloaded the ZIP file onto my Droid Incredible and when I try to open it, it gives me the option of using Rom Manager to open it. Would this work?

I know, I was supposed to manual flash it (probably) but I was just wondering? Anything that makes it easier. xD

not gonna work on the Dinc this is for the Droid

Josh8550

Reaction score

Would any other theme be able to be flashed by Rom Manager, though?

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

Would any other theme be able to be flashed by Rom Manager, though?

Has to be made for a Dinc. Look in that section on these forums. I'm sure there is some

Josh8550

Reaction score

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It has to be made for a Droid incredible. It is made for a Droid 1. It would need to be ported.

But it could be installed with RM on a Droid 1 as it is now.

Sent from my GimpDroid (Installed by RZR).

Josh8550

Reaction score
I get it, I get it. You guys just add extra bits to it and I already realize that it has to be compatible. It makes it kind of confusing because the terms throw me off. Anyway, I got it. Thanks, again.