[Theme Input] Give me some ideas

Droid74

So I'm going to start a new theme soon and am looking for some input into what people want. Like what color, which apps themed, etc. If you haven't been on Sephtin's theme chooser site check out what I have already put together. So go ahead and put down some ideas but please try not to duplicate ideas. Have fun!!

colchiro

I like the round gradient battery icons (each icon a different color). GradientRound on Sephtin.com.

The blue icons from here look great too:

snap20110204135558.png

Last edited:
N

Nickchapstick

red theme not like firecracker.

apps to theme or icon theme (red)... browser, camera,contacts, facebook, market, k-9mail, gallery, messaging, phone, poweramp. other system ones i guess too. also if you could have black with red. (black main, red accent) or white with red. black notification bar, red icons on it. circular battery with 10 increments or 5 if possible inside, GB keyboard with black or white buttons with red numbers/letters. swype black or white with red trade trail. um idk what else lol. i just what red on black or red on white.

salem667

I got one idea... I want to try it, but as you know... I just started and then lost my computer in the incident I told u bout... Good thing I keep my x close at hand... My idea is an iron man theme

Droid X