[THEME] Inspi(RED) Liberty GB DX/D2

I also lost the hbo boot animation when I installed the clean up animation. Also can we get a blue theme and like always fantastic job.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I also lost the hbo boot animation when I installed the clean up animation. Also can we get a blue theme and like always fantastic job.

There already is a blue theme for Liberty GB - the Fresh UI theme by Sensi. You can get it right here in Droid Forums.

-Mike

Is it the theme that changes the screen off animation? I know on the v.04 it had the hbo thing when u turn your screen off but I flashed this theme and its gone, is there a way I can get that back on there?

You know, now that you mention it, my phone no longer has that rather cool effect - and I *miss* it! Sensi, is the absence of that HBO like shutoff screen something that came about because of the newer build of Liberty GB or what? :icon_eek:

-Mike

I dont Change animations as a rule, have never in GB themes, because I like the CRT animation also.

I have NEVER changed the liberty boot animation. Not Sure whats up?
Just checked my animation I still have CRT, but i have a generic android boot animation. I think it must be a bug from the customizer...:blackdroid:

I dont Change animations as a rule, have never in GB themes, because I like the CRT animation also.

I have NEVER changed the liberty boot animation. Not Sure whats up?
Just checked my animation I still have CRT, but i have a generic android boot animation. I think it must be a bug from the customizer...:blackdroid:

Now that's kind of strange - you *have* the CRT animation, while several of us (at least) don't have it. I did run the customizer though, now that you mention it - just to see what it would do - and that's probably about the time that the CRT animation stopped. Is there a way to un-do the customizer's effects?

-Mike

Re-Flashed Liberty, Skipped the Customizer Notification, Everything Works Fine Now... So I can Confirm Issues with the Rom Customizer...
Flashed 4 Themes In a Row, No wipes... Zero Errors. :icon_eek:
#FML

Re-Flashed Liberty, Skipped the Customizer Notification, Everything Works Fine Now... So I can Confirm Issues with the Rom Customizer...
#FML

I flashed liberty gb, used the customizer, then flashed your theme, and I still have crt.

#FML

I flashed liberty gb, used the customizer, then flashed your theme, and I still have crt.

Ditto.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

#FML

Ditto.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Same experience here.
Thanks for this great theme, Mobile Sensei!

Let me be clear on this - I wasn't complaining about the lack of CRT animation, just making an observation. I'm more than happy to run v.4 with ANY of Sensi's excellent themes, and just wait for the next update to the rom. I figure the installation of v.5 should restore the CRT animation, and life will be good. Conversely, if it DOESN'T, then I can go back and reinstall v.4, which several people have cited as restoring the CRT, then go for the update to v.5 - I'm in no hurry. :)

-Mike

I tried clicking the link and takes me to a download page but it wont download? There's no link to click. How do I download?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Yeah from my mobile browser. Those links don't work for some reason.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Try Firefox, that's what worked for me.

Back