[Theme] Mountain Dew / Green HeXen 1.0.1

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Wanted to do something different and here it is!
A Mountain Dew theme!
I tried to create some new ideas along with a different look.
This is based off HeXen final 1.0.1 (Froyo)
I tried to create/find new images off google.
I has been running for a few days and have had no problems.
All text has been change, so any launcher should have the green text.

Shout out to 13th Angel + Fennux for the rom, and also to Jay for pushing me to finish when I was ready to quit.

If requested I will make a update that takes away all the mountain dew logos to create a green/black theme.

Installation:
must be on HeXen
reboot recovery
install zip
wipe- ( I didn't and have NOT had trouble, you decided for yourself.)
reboot

I'm not responsible for anything that happens to your phone, but I am here to help.

Mountain Dew Theme!

Let me know what what you think!

For fun:
The Cingular logo pops up with no service
Mountain Dew can goes to empty with battery
Icons that are OEM, were suppose to have a mountain dew liquid "look"
Due to excessive traffic dropbox has shutdown the links for 3 days, please pm me for the files!

Last edited:
OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Thanks! Hoping as I continue making themes, my photoshop skills will improve to the point the images look smooth.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Here I was assuming that I would come in here and just see a yellowish/green theme. Much to my surprise it is actually a mountain dew theme. Extremely original. I like it!!

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Question... how is your Mt Dew'd themed D2G using 4G LTE as seen in the info screenshot??

Its 3G, I just changed the icon to be 4G! I was getting tired of all the 3G logos and wanted to upgrade!

Since I cant upgrade....this seems to satisfy me...for a while anyways

NerosDad

I've been waiting for a green theme...and this one looks good, but i'm not crazy about mountain dew. Any chance you can make one green and grey/silver?

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
I've been waiting for a green theme...and this one looks good, but i'm not crazy about mountain dew. Any chance you can make one green and grey/silver?

Is this green color ok, I can take the red out and add silver a whole lot faster then different green and adding silver

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Mopar...im still confused as to which menu you were referring to in your email..im sorry..could you send me a screenshot possibly? Thanks..the theme is looking great by they way...and i agree with the green and silver too would look good. I really like the mountain dew color green! Great work man

Just as i posted this i got your email lol ok i get it now..ill send you an email with the info

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums