[THEME Release] EB01 Galaxy Red Evolution V1.0

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
All credit goes to nitsuj17 over at XDA for the port....

Orig link: {Theme} EB01 Galaxy Red Evolution V1.0 - xda-developers

icon1.gif
{Theme} EB01 Galaxy Red Evolution V1.0
This is a theme that is based partially off of "Red Soul Evolution" from plasticdarlow at xda: original thread: [THEME]|Red Soul|Evolution|[12-03-10] - xda-developers

the status bar icons come directly from it...pretty much everything else is modded revolution icons/images by me

****EB01****

*Usual Disclaimer* I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone. Best practice is to make a nandroid before flashing anything.

The status bar/icons and several other images come directly from Red Soul Evolution, but much of it was put together/made separate of the original theme.

Major Credit to: pasticdarlow at xda for the icons/images from his theme
sbrissen for 5 lockscreen mod/reboot options/acc battery/bat pop up disable
DtatchD for his status bar pulldown edits and help
manup456 for the base images from REVOlution

*** clock removal with batt pop up disabled will be out tomorrow, as well as an even more red version (still debating the name of it)

Screens:
device1.png
device2.png

device6.png
device10.png

device7.png
device9.png

device.png

Cwr Install
V1.0: http://www.mediafire.com/?u4l4jm4vcuh76c7

ENJOY !!!!!

collinjm01

Reaction score
Actually im just wondering, i have the stock EB01, do i need SuperClean 2.5 (or any previous)? or can i just flash over the stock one?

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Actually im just wondering, i have the stock EB01, do i need SuperClean 2.5 (or any previous)? or can i just flash over the stock one?
if your running stock EB01 you can flash it as long as your Rom is deodexed...Personally though id recommend SuperClean v2.4, its just better in every way and much cleaner than stock obviously...

collinjm01

Reaction score
if your running stock EB01 you can flash it as long as your Rom is deodexed...Personally though id recommend SuperClean v2.4, its just better in every way and much cleaner than stock obviously...

Yeah i went with SuperClean 2.4 and flashed this...perfection!