[THEME]--Tron Blue--DC Betas

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
****update in progress****

***PLEASE have a backup just in case Blue text color = #ff00dcff ***
***PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION***

This rom has grown in size with the addition of the new features that we all love. For this theme to work in its entirety, you MUST delete some things out of your /system partition with a file manager that is allowed superuser access. If there is not enough space to apply all the files that you are trying to flash, you will have problems.

Things I delete and/or can do without---

1. Ringtones out of the /system/media/ringtones folder---theres a ton of them and i use one maybe two
2. Notification sounds out of the /system/media/notifications folder---same reason as above
3. Live Wallpapers.apk(magicsmoke also) in the /system/app folder---they eat up alot of resources to run, and take up alot of space to store
4. Any .apk's that i dont use out of the /system/app folder
5. DCwallpapers.apk out of the /system/app folder---if you dont use any of these then the apk can be deleted
6. Visualizationwallpapers.apk out of the /system/app folder---im not even sure what these are or where to find them, but when deleted you will gain back a large amount of space.

***By all means, you dont have to delete all of the stuff i mentioned, im just hoping out of the list you can find enough things to free up enough space to run this theme. In estimation, id recommend freeing up anywhere from
7-10mb in your /system partition***

***If you are currently using a custom status bar color from the DC Settings but want to have the one included in this theme you must disable the custom status bar color prior to flashing***

**This includes a themed launcherpro, so if you have it installed from the market, uninstall it prior to flashing this theme**

Download Link Main Theme >>>>>

Download Link Google Apps >>>>>

More Scren Shots Found Here >>>>
Screen Shots

Thank you to the bowers, team inversion conversion, ecsnead, B-boy, for your awesome work with the inverted apps. Big credit to these guys, and anyone else involved that i didn't mention, it wasn't intentional. If you feel i left you out let me know and ill add you:)

Please enjoy my theme as much as I enjoyed making it! Feel free to do whatever you want with the theme, even though I created it, Im not claiming to own it, so chop it up, modify it, port it to another rom, sell it on ebay....I really dont mind :)

Lastly, I would like to recognize the creators of this rom...Ive had many questions that I've thrown their way since I started theming this rom. They have been nothing but polite and helpful. They work their butts off between this and a number of other things they most likely are juggling. I currently do not have a donate button, and probably never will. So please anyone that would have considered donating to me for my work on the theme, just send it either woodyman, davros, or swasilla. Thanks, and enjoy!

Thank you to Woodyman, Davros, and Swallisa for a great build!

Last edited:
OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
here are some wallpapers, icons , and a dock..thanks to theshamrock1976 for rounding these up for me
extract to your sd card to use.

for a peak at whats included, click here

Download Link >>>>extras.zip

Last edited:
OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Themed Apps--make sure if you have any of these installed from the market that you delete/uninstall them before flashing the themed one

Download Link >>>>>> Youtube.zip

Download Link >>>>>> DroidForums.zip

Last edited:
OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Thanks, yes this rom can always use more themes! glad you like it.

1quickv6

Thank you so much for running with this idea. I've been waiting patiently for a long time for a Tron theme and you, my friend, have nailed it. It's amazing looking.

jayman350

wow this looks great! I'll probably give this a spin tonight when I've got some free time. Keep up the great work

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
***Updated to build 11

Please read OP thanks

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
just updating today lol, but yes im usually a theming machine :)