[THEME]Tron Theme is Here!!!

jawonder

Reaction score
No need to delete anything trust me and try it this way first if your running liberty just reflash the rom thats it no wipe nothing I have done this

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Ok thanks again

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
No need to delete anything trust me and try it this way first if your running liberty just reflash the rom thats it no wipe nothing I have done this

Ok thanks again

After the reboot from clockwork you will be back at liberty stock. Then reflash the tron theme.

jawonder

Reaction score

Ok thanks again

After the reboot from clockwork you will be back at liberty stock. Then reflash the tron theme.

Thanks again man you were right it worked !! .

jawonder

Reaction score

No problem glad to help
Man the rom and theme with my setup looks so great everything works fine signal and all . The thing is i also have another rom on my phone so i have to back them up so i can swing back and fort when i want to , whenever i back this one up with the tron theme and restore from back i have the same problem no G3 signal it only works over wifi .I flash the rom again and backup and when i restore it's the same thing . Seems like i'm not to have Tron at all.

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

No problem glad to help
Man the rom and theme with my setup looks so great everything works fine signal and all . The thing is i also have another rom on my phone so i have to back them up so i can swing back and fort when i want to , whenever i back this one up with the tron theme and restore from back i have the same problem no G3 signal it only works over wifi .I flash the rom again and backup and when i restore it's the same thing . Seems like i'm not to have Tron at all.

Not totally you can backup and restore you just would have to clean install liberty rom and then tron theme again and it would ber fixed bit of a pain yes but it works

jawonder

Reaction score
I did a clean installation of the rom twice and then theme and it still didn't have 3G signal after i backup and restore it , man i'm going crazy over this rom .

DThomp

Reaction score
This is a problem with this rom and also gummy 2.5. Every time I restore a backup no phone. As stated reflash the rom, reboot, reflash the theme, both with no wipe, and all is good. I have been doing it like that since gummy 2.5 first came out.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea, this is an ongoing known issue. You cannot flash a theme over a restored backup of gummy or liberty. You lose system apps when you do. Even if you just backup and restore stock gummy or liberty this happens, so... its not the themes
This is a problem with this rom and also gummy 2.5. Every time I restore a backup no phone. As stated reflash the rom, reboot, reflash the theme, both with no wipe, and all is good. I have been doing it like that since gummy 2.5 first came out.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jawonder

Reaction score

You have to mount system to install the theme tho right ? . I don't have a problem with the with restoring the rom by itself when i backup the rom only everything is ok when i restore it and even when i used Dark Liberty Theme i restore a backup of it everything was ok , it's only with the Tron Theme i'm having a no 3G signal problem when i restore the backup .

dropd1us

Reaction score
can install this on droid x with liberty rom?

dropd1us

Reaction score
Would hate to screw phone up lol.

dropd1us

Reaction score
I downloaded it from this thread. It went to megadownload. Then I down loaded regular. It said page not found but it downloaded Amway and said successful. So I went into bootstrap and mounted. Then chose from zip. It said bad file or something it wouldn't go thru. So I went into file and deleted. It. Is there another site to get it from? Any sugestions ate greatly appreciated.

dropd1us

Reaction score
It said from original download for nexus. Am I doing something wrong.?.