[Theme] UD 2.5 NexTheme

KodiakEd

Reaction score
@BP

Very nice job on NexTheme. I just updated my D1 from UD1.0 (with Watermark'D) to UD2.4 (stock) earlier in the week, then UD2.5 yesterday. I added this theme and am really enjoying it. Going to update the FB app to 1.5 today/tonight.

One suggestion if I may --> could you consider using the battery widget from Watermark'D? I think it is very cool and would fit in very nicely with this theme.

Thanks again.

Thank you....

Do you mean the battery icon in the notification bar? If so I can make you an update.zip that will only change the battery icon to the one from Watermark'D...

Let me know.

Notification bar is exactly what I was talking about. You are the man!! Thanks so much.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
@BP

Very nice job on NexTheme. I just updated my D1 from UD1.0 (with Watermark'D) to UD2.4 (stock) earlier in the week, then UD2.5 yesterday. I added this theme and am really enjoying it. Going to update the FB app to 1.5 today/tonight.

One suggestion if I may --> could you consider using the battery widget from Watermark'D? I think it is very cool and would fit in very nicely with this theme.

Thanks again.

Thank you....

Do you mean the battery icon in the notification bar? If so I can make you an update.zip that will only change the battery icon to the one from Watermark'D...

Let me know.

Notification bar is exactly what I was talking about. You are the man!! Thanks so much.

I'm at work right now, I'll put it together tonight, should have it done around 7:00 EST or so. I'll send you a link via pm tonight...

Just the battery, right???

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How about a round one? Pretty please!

I'll see what I can do. What color you thinking of?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

LiquorBox

Reaction score
Damn non-system apps with there updates...lol...No this is not the new one with chat. I'm going to theme the new one tonight.

Any update on the facebook updated 1.5 with chat apk. Whenever you get a chance, just let me know.

Thanks.

I'm actually working on it right now should not be much longer...(I hope)

Just wanted to report back that I loaded the theme and all is working flawlessly. Awesome job.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Having issues with getting themed Pandora running. I have erased all traces of Pandora from /system/app and /data/app rebooted and install using root explorer and nothing. Gives me failed install every time. Any ideas? I can download and install the stock Pandora from the market no problem, but themed won't install??

jerzboi

Reaction score
Delete all option

My D1 is looking good again! Thanks dancedroid The only thing I would love to see and I'm not sure if it's a theme thing or a developer thing, but I hate having to check my email to delete one by one is there a way to have a select all option for deleting email and when emptying the trash?? Other then that I'm a happy camper

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Having issues with getting themed Pandora running. I have erased all traces of Pandora from /system/app and /data/app rebooted and install using root explorer and nothing. Gives me failed install every time. Any ideas? I can download and install the stock Pandora from the market no problem, but themed won't install??

Try using Titanium Backup to uninstall, reboot then install. I have never had a problem doing it this way...

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How about a round one? Pretty please!

I'll see what I can do. What color you thinking of?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I don't care. Maybe blue or green. Just something that I can see easily. If you do a round one will the battery percentage show up in the middle?

Here are two MetaMorph themes for the battery, they have worked on many other ROM's but I have never tried them on this one but they should work. Just make sure you have a backup before you try them.

I found some white on white text in the new Facebook and I'm fixing that first.

If they don't work I will put an update.zip together for you, it only takes a few minutes...

Let me know how they turn out...

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Try using Titanium Backup to uninstall, reboot then install. I have never had a problem doing it this way...

well figured it out. I could use any file manager and delete out Pandora and i still had issues. When I did the Pandora uninstall as well through the UD settings after cleaning the app files from system and data then it worked. So going strong again. Thanks for all the great work.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
aefc95a8-e7df-94e0.jpg

Swiggity sweet! Your the best!

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
aefc95a8-e7df-94e0.jpg

Swiggity sweet! Your the best!

Glad I could help...

In addition all I just updated the second post with an even more themed version of Facebook. I still have more images I'm going to change but I thought I would post it up for now as I taking a break for a few hours...

Oh yeah you don't have to uninstall my prior version to install this one just use a file manager and install.