[THEME] ZombieBlues

fishaholic

thanks to mcp770 from My Droid World for the original work!!! I used his DX theme for a base to build off of! ;)

this is for ZombieStomped v1.2 ONLY

Now I did a direct port of gingercomb... THIS IS WAY MORE THAN THAT. So that why i made a new post.

ADDED!!!
1. Google music player, way better than stock android
2. custom zombie pulldown on notification bar :) (i love it)

everything that i could make blue is blue, hardly any green left.... still some but wayyyyy less!

To install:
1. boor into CW
2. Mount system
3. install ZombieBlues.zip
4. Reboot and enjoy

Download Here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4nddghgtm98o5go/ZombieBlues1.0.zip
a reboot may be needed to work but i havent had any trouble, if you experince any issues just reboot! ;)

now for the screenies!!!

CAP2011042715301.jpg
CAP2011042715341.jpg
CAP2011042715351.jpg

CAP201104271531.jpg

CAP2011042715332.jpg

CAP201104271556.jpg

Last edited:

jdog94

nice theme thanks

but really you left the market icon green?????lol dont you know i keep that on my main page and now it sticks out ......lol

Hey I really like the theme it looks great. I have a question. Did this theme completly write over the juiced zombie 1.1 I had on my phone? If so can I delete the juiced zombie from my sd card to clear space with out it affecting this theme? Thanks!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Snipe_AT

Hey I really like the theme it looks great. I have a question. Did this theme completly write over the juiced zombie 1.1 I had on my phone? If so can I delete the juiced zombie from my sd card to clear space with out it affecting this theme? Thanks!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

You can delete all those zip files. The ROM, the themes. Just delete all the zips if you think you won't use them again. All the information the system needs has already been installed onto the phone. No need for the zip files anymore.

Snipe_AT

Hey fishaholic,

I know that you prefer the GMusic Player.
And I agree, it has some good qualities.

But, is there a way that you can leave both on there next time.
I'm trying to install the stock android music player. (I prefer that one.)
And I can't do it because the GMusic Player took it's name.
I also can't unistall the GMusic to install the stock.
Thanks again for the great theme. It looks so freakin cool.
Especially the Pull Down Bar. :)