RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
please add droid 2 and rEVOlution theme to the list

thanks
luigi90210

pm links, looked this time for them and wont post them bc neither thread says updated for 2.1.0 or any info on which version it is for. as soon as you adjust them ill add them to the op right away.

Reaction score
DROID X/ DROID 2 THEME! Everytime UD comes out with a new release i always wait til they make a Droid X or Droid 2 themed theme to port over...gonna stay with 2.0.0. for now...Include 2.0.0. Call Screen as well...i loved it

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
can someone do renovated thanks

reknee

Reaction score
Rocking redmanX theme, which is beyond sweet! But for some reason Pandora is FC. I tried uninstalling through the app settings and installing through UD settings, but no luck. Help, please?

Zomb!e

Reaction score
Glad to see Luna got ported! Thanks icculus!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

You got it. Unfortunatly if you use the rotary lock screen like I do you no longer have a sweet background. For some reason BD took that out. I changed a few little things. Enjoy :)

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

You got it. Unfortunatly if you use the rotary lock screen like I do you no longer have a sweet background. For some reason BD took that out. I changed a few little things. Enjoy :)

hat can be fixed. Without xml changes to boot. Look thru the framework and you will see what he did to make that a solid black. Justedit the images and your good to go.