Themes for TMobile Theme Engine by R3Ds ( RedmanX )

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
**************BEFORE WE CAN START READ BELOW***************.....

*****************************THIS NOT NEEDED******************************

BUT I RECOMMEND TO FLASH THIS METAMORPH BASE THEME TO HAVE THE BEST EXPERIENCE WHEN
GOING BETWEEN THEMES. SINCE THE TMOBILE THEMING ENGINE IS SO NEW IN DEVELOPMENT IT STILL
NEED A LOT OF WORK PUT IT TO IT.
HAZAMATIC IS DOING A AWESOME JOB AT MAKING A SOURCE FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY.
SUPPORT A DEV HERE >> Haxzamatic Tempbread Source
THIS IS ONLY A TEMPORARY WORKAROUND I MADE THIS FOR THE USERS THAT USE MY STUFF AND EVERYONE ELSE
THAT WANT TO TRY IT AND USE IT TO LIKING.
ALSO YOU CAN CHANGE THE IMAGES TO WHAT YOU WANT AND FLASH YOUR OWN BASE THEME.
*****REMEMBER AS THE CODE BECOME MORE COMPLETE THIS WORKAROUND WILL NOT BE NEEDED*****

*********************************WARNING**********************************
I TRY TO KEEP THIS THEME AS STOCK LOOKING AS POSSIBLE BY JUST COLORING THEN INCLUDED STOCK ICONS
TO MAKE IT MORE COMPATIBLE FOR FUTURE THEMES.
IF YOU KNOW METAMORPH YOU WILL GET FORCECLOSE IN SOME APK FILES, LIKE PHONE.APK, FRAMEWORK.APK, SYSTEMUI.APK AND A FEW
OTHER ONES. BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT TO THE IN THAT CASE, IF YOU DONT VISIT MY OTHER POST ( METAMORPH THEMES BY R3DS )
IN THIS FORUM UNDER MY SECTION.

THE BELOW METAMORPH THEMES THE FOLLOWING APPS FROM SYSTEM/APP/ ONLY.
THIS INCLUDES SYSTEMUI AND FRAMEWORK APK FILES.
THIS MEANS YOUR SYSTEM THEME WONT BE STOCK ANYMORE AND YOUR NEW STOCK THEME WILL BE THE ON BELOW
( CoLoRBReaD.BASE.METAMORPH.THEME-R3Ds ). Screenshots BELOW.

INSTALL ONE APK AT A TIME USING METAMORPH, YOU CAN GET FREE FROM MARKET.
INSTALL IN THIS ORDER TO MINIMIZE ERRORS AND FORCECLOSE.
Browser.apk
Calendar.apk
Contacts.apk
GenieWidget.apk
Gmail.apk
LauncherPro.apk
Maps.apk
Mms.apk
Settings.apk
Talk.apk
**Touiteur.apk** - NOT INCLUDED BUT THATS THE TWITTER APP I USE ( AKA PLUME ) FREE AND VERY NICE INDEED.
Vending.apk
YouTube.apk
Framework-res.apk
SystemUI.apk
Phone.apk

CoLoRBReaD.BASE.METAMORPH.THEME-R3Ds

snap20110217_211911.png
snap20110217_211916.png
snap20110217_212039.png
snap20110217_212004.png
snap20110217_212348.png
snap20110217_201044.png
snap20110217_200934.png
snap20110217_200941.png
snap20110217_201036.png
snap20110217_200927.png

IF YOU ARE READY TO CONTINUE, ONLY IF YOU ARE READY.......IF YOU NOT SURE THEN READ IT ALL AGAIN, IF STILL NOT SURE DO IT ANYWAY
*****DOWNLOAD THE CoLoRBReaD.BASE.METAMORPH.THEME-R3Ds FROM THE LINK BELOW*****
*****CoLoRBReaD.BASE.METAMORPH.THEME-R3Ds*****

********************^^^^^RECOMMENDED BASED TO USE WITH R3DS THEMES^^^^^^*************************

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

FOR BEST EXPERIENCE DID YOU DOWNLOAD THE CoLoRBReaD.BASE.METAMORPH.THEME-R3Ds FROM THE LINK ABOVE????????

R3Ds Themes for TMobile Theme Engine

*****ALL CREDITS FOR THIS SOURCE GOES TO HAXZAMATIC ( thanks for all the help ), ULTIMATE DROID ( BLACKDROID ), TMOBILE AND Cyanogenmod.*****
LINK FROM HAXZAMATIC FOUND ORIGINAL HAXZAMATIC TMOBILE GUIDE

iKaNDee.THEME.v2.22.11-R3Ds
snap20110222_212104.png

INSTALL:
Using any file manager like astro or file manager check the market they are tons free, open the apk file and install.
Then Go to theme chooser in the app drawer menu choose theme and apply.
To Uninstall a theme if it is your Current one, choose System Theme the continue with uninstall
Done!
Good practice to always REBOOT Phone ;)

DOWNLOAD iKaNDee.THEME HERE

*****************************************************************************************************************

URBaN.THEME.V1.0-R3Ds
snap20110216_030505.png

INSTALL:
Using any file manager like astro or file manager check the market they are tons free, open the apk file and install.
To Uninstall a theme if it is your Current one, choose System Theme the continue with uninstall
Done!
Good practice to always REBOOT Phone

DOWNLOAD URBaN HERE HERE
URBaN.THEME.V1.0-R3Ds

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

GiNGeR3Ds.THEME.RC1-R3Ds

snap20110212_193912.png

ALL IMAGES ARE FROM BIGDX THEMES FOUND HERE BIGDX THEMES
ALL CREDITS FOR THE IMAGES GOES TO BIGDX AND A BIG THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME PORT THESE TO ULTIMATE DROID ROM A WHILE BACK, I JUST NEVER GOT AROUND TO DO IT.

INSTALL:
Done!
Good practice to always REBOOT Phone

DOWNLOAD GiNGeR3Ds HERE
-=LINK REMOVED, UPDATE COMING=-

**************************************************************************************************************

PURPL3MiX.THEME.RC1-R3Ds

snap20110207_131243.png

ALL CREDITS FOR THIS BASE GOES TO HAZAMATIC PURPLEBREAD THEME.

INSTALL:
Done!
Good practice to always REBOOT Phone ;)

-=DOWNLOAD PURPL3MiX.THEME.RC1-R3DS HERE=-
-=LINK REMOVED, UPDATE COMING=-

MORE THEMES AND UPDATES TO THREAD TO FOLLOW....THANKS!!!

Last edited:

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
the theming engine ones dont matter for releases! thats y it worth the work guys! it changes imgs only, and works on all future release unless said otherwise.

DroidJ

Reaction score
do the "t-mobile theme chooser for cm7" on xda work on UD too?

xstakx

Reaction score
Yes droidj it works with cm7 themes as well, well about 90 percent do on my Dinc. Pretty sweet until we get more T-Mobile Themer's specific to UD, which will of course b way bette I'm thinking.

RhaineOfFire

Reaction score
Just had to restore my backup here. I followed the instructions to a T, and came away with no 3G signal/icon. I tested it a bit to see if I actually had 3G and it was a no. Any ideas? Btw - It did look awesome! Nice job!

corman324

Reaction score
...the themes work on my phone (including the ones that were made for CM7, and they all look great!) but one thing that doesnt take, is the dock and the icons on the dock. am i missing something? my dock style and dock icons just stay as the regular Gingerbread style. wish the app drawer icon changed at least, thats kind of what finishes the look of each theme.

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Haha...I installed the metamorph base (on UD 3.0.1)..& Im loving that vs the stock look, ill stick with this until I get bored of it then probably try the urban theme....awsome work...

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Freakin awsome....I decided to pull the trigger & drop in the urban them....wow....im impressed not only with all the themes above but how easily one can switch from them to them...kewl...

jpackage82

Reaction score
Ok so I am not one to give up easily, but I have been at this most of the day, so now I am asking for some help. I downloaded the metamorph base theme from the link, but can not get it to take effect. What am I missing? And how do I install the apks with metamorph? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.