Themes

Reaction score
The screens for this ROM are definitely looking great. I love the yellow theme. Is there any chance of some other gingerbread color variants? I love the gingerbread icons and it would be cool to have a bunch of color options. I've always wanted orange and I would love to see pink for my girls X. I would definitely donate to make this happen.

mbjr

Reaction score
I would like to see Nextheme for this ROM, if possible.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking since kejar didn't have any problems getting GummyJar

themed with a bunch, he probably wont have issues with this one either:)

OP
T
Reaction score
I would love to do some myself and I definitely could if I had the time. Unfortunately, I spend my whole day developing software at work and by the time I get home I don't want to see a computer, lol. I have modified images and zip-aligned stuff back up before. I just don't know much about the other places that need to be themed other than images. Maybe if I get some free time and there are still some colors that need to be made I will look into it.

justreboot

Reaction score
I would love to do some myself and I definitely could if I had the time. Unfortunately, I spend my whole day developing software at work and by the time I get home I don't want to see a computer, lol. I have modified images and zip-aligned stuff back up before. I just don't know much about the other places that need to be themed other than images. Maybe if I get some free time and there are still some colors that need to be made I will look into it.

Cap' have u noticed Koveleski is involved with the artwork and probably contributing to the base rom itself... He had a major play in DarkEdge - my all time fav, too bad it never gelled for the X. (still hoping for AvalonX) his hybrid iconsets and lately themes for ADW... I'm guessing we'll see major theme support here. (kinda tired of all the GB tho, would like something fresh.

The only reason I keep coming back to Red/Green themes, is that much of the apps seem to have red or green elements in them (prog bars, widgets, battery meters, etc... ) I may have a hard time getting yellow to work. I do dig the contrast tho and think I could tweek my icons/ apps to do the yellow- black thang :)

Let's wait and see what these talented artists and developers come up with :)

nybadboy11

Reaction score
Liberty

Anyone have any idea when liberty is going to come out?

pkbest

Reaction score
:icon_ banana:
kinda tired of all the GB tho, would like something fresh.

agreed... I'd like to see something other than GB.. it was exciting for a hot second now its old. I want something flashy and new. dancedroid

Ad0131065

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ill be doing black aosp for it when it comes out. And I may try a come up with a few others for it, any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

pkbest

Reaction score
Ill be doing black aosp for it when it comes out. And I may try a come up with a few others for it, any ideas?

I've been looking at creating some themes. I just need a good base to start with. Looking for a mentor lol. I had two ideas.. if you wanna PM me I'll explain. *looks around for people stealing good ideas* dancedroid

Btros

Reaction score

Even with all the cool themes for Gummy, your black aosp theme is still my favorite, and the one I keep coming back to. Thanks for doing that.

Reaction score
Liberty is out. Also d/l the Liberty toolbox from the market, lots of cool stuff in there including several themes to d/l and install...dancedroid

LTLFTCer

Reaction score
Just to be sure, themes for GJ2.5 won't work with this, correct? Just making sure since this can be installed directly over GJ2.5

2dulu2u

Reaction score
I just applied the Blueberry theme from GummyJar 2.5 and so far it works just fine. Yea!!!

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
themes from GJ 2.5 might overwrite the setting.apk which will cause issues