Tired of everybody complaining about their Bionic.....

oDECREEx

Reaction score
Try getting a replacement? Im sure over 80% of us have never had any problems. Maybe you just got a bad phone? My sister had a ****ty D2G that the battery barely lasted 4 hrs and my friend had one that ran for over a day, both on heavy usage... so I would say the phone varies.. I bought this phone off cowboom.com and no problems at all..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

azdrifter

Reaction score
I've never had any issues with my Bionic since day 1 it came with .893 and now running .902 and still has been very solid in the 4g 3g area seamlessly shifts between the two.The only real complaint I have with this phone is that I wish the stock music player was better. But I have been using Mixzing since the second day and couldn't care less for the stock music player,but it would have been nice to be able to use the stock one instead.

tayhan

Reaction score
One of my favorite phones yet

billcows

Reaction score
I loved it while it worked. But after three bionics all dieing on me in a months time Verizon swapped it for a rezound. No issues since. I bet the new Bionics are solid but the replacements are garbage. My 2 cents.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

dags5000

Reaction score
In general when one goes through 3 or more replacements and finds issues with every one, the problem is not the phone.

Sent from my AXI0M IONIC using DroidForums

billcows

Reaction score
It is when all 3 came from the same 200 count of confirmed defective batch. Confirmed by moto. But since your phone works the issue must be me. Loser. Tell me why the big price drop on the bionic? It's because its the most complained about. Ask the Verizon rep you talk to next.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

B

bens42608

In general when one goes through 3 or more replacements and finds issues with every one, the problem is not the phone.

Sent from my AXI0M IONIC using DroidForums

+1

floyd

Reaction score
Amen Dags. Not the phone. Problem is either Verizon towers or perhaps, between the touchscreen and the soles of the user's shoes. I'm lucky to live in a major market, where VZW actually makes it work.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

kac8866

Reaction score
I got my Bionic a week ago coming from a rooted OG. Immediately updated to 902 and have had no problems. Never gave Blur a chance as I have been using lpp+ forever. I'm a moderate user and can easily get through my 16 hour days on a single charge. Call quality is good and the screen is easy to read in all settings.

frankjc

Reaction score
I love my Droid Bionic! Longer battery life would be nice, but I can live with it, or get the extended life battery! Had it 2 weeks so far, I love it! Still learning how to use it, last phone was an Env touch, HUGE step UP.

Last edited:

Schoeney

Reaction score
I have had my Bionic for about 5 months. I use it for business all the time. Heavy use.

I had a few issues early on, some were my fault, some were expected new phone bugs. But it has been running very smooth for at least a couple months. I think once I got rid of Outlook on my desktop and went to the combo of GMAIL and SUGAR SYNC is when my life got better.

I did not do anything to it...not rooted or any of that other tekky stuff.

I love my Bionic now!

Scimino

Reaction score
I love my bionic. No phone is flawless. Mine is rooted .902 with ics nightlies. I get data drops sometimes but a perk is i have unlimited data. I use about 12gb a month.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

DrJay

Reaction score
Without a doubt the bionic is the best cell phone I have ever had (and I have had a few..... Been using "smartphones"since day one with win mobile intro. This amazing phone can store all of your data, watch tv and movies even, play games (angry birds is my latest obsession) , fast Internet access via radio and WiFi, can do it blisteringly fast with a dual core processor -with each core running twice the clock speed of my first multimedia desktop (modded and overclocked Packard bell) , has more ram and storage then a state of the art laptop 8 years ago (my dell e1500) , small footprint -very thin and extremely light, huge beautiful display..... I could go on, but the point is this besides all of the above it's also a phone. And even better than the 10 year old laptop, this "phones" battery can last all day with moderate use!

No phone is perfect, but the bionic is hands down the best hardware platform for me. People who are bi***ing about this phone probably need an iPhone ;)

Rooted Bionic running Eclipse 2.2 with personalized Titanium X theme. Runs flawless. Now back to Angry Birds.... :)

Sent from my bionic using my fingers...

Last edited: