Tride to install blurry maxx, didn't work

jwolb33

Reaction score
I tried to install the latest version of the blurry maxx rom. I got through all of the steps up to the reboot. When my phone rebooted, it frooze with a black screen but the symbols at the bottom where lit up. What happened? I don't want to try again if I have to flash .246 and rsdlite each time.

deduct

Reaction score
You are using safe strap 3.11 right? If so just wipe all again and flash blurry. Be sure to let phone sit for 5 minutes after initial phone set up. Then reboot and set the phone up the rest of the way. I would also recommend using the non oc version. My bionic will not run the over clocked version well at all. Blurry is an awesome ROM so I hope it works on your bionic as well as it works on mine.

Sent from my eclipsed/blurry/stripped bionic

Last edited:
OP
J

jwolb33

Reaction score
When I try to install blurry maxx, there are 2 check boxes. Should I check those?

deduct

Reaction score
2 check boxes? Where? While setting up the rom? Be a little more specific please

OP
J

jwolb33

Reaction score
Using safestrap. After I wipe the cache and system. Right before I install the rom. I don't remember what they said.

OP
J

jwolb33

Reaction score
I will have to do it again and write what it says down.

deduct

Reaction score
No don't check them. After you wipe all install rom and you should be good.

OP
J

jwolb33

Reaction score
After I install the rom, the directions say to reboot. Do I wait a few minutes before I reboot because when I reboot my phone still freezes. Last time I did the reboot I let it sit for 1/2 hour and nothing so I had to take the battery out and start over.

OP
J

jwolb33

Reaction score
After I install the rom, the directions say to reboot. Do I wait a few minutes before I reboot because when I reboot my phone still freezes. Last time I did the reboot I let it sit for 1/2 hour and nothing so I had to take the battery out and start over.
After it reboots, it goes past the M logo then freezes.

deduct

Reaction score
Yes. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes before you reboot. Are you sure you are installing the non oc version?

OP
J

jwolb33

Reaction score
No go. I guess i'll try a different rom.

deduct

Reaction score
Weird man. Wonder why it won't work for you. Have you tried eclipse? That is my other favorite rom. Give that a try. Very solid and good battery life.

OP
J

jwolb33

Reaction score
Where can I download the latest version of the eclipse rom?

OP
J

jwolb33

Reaction score
I tried installing the eclipse rom and this time at the end when it reboots, it keeps rebooting. My phone boots to the m logo and then reboots. I guess i'll stay rooted but no custom rom.