Turbo Camera Thread (Pics)

PowrDroid

Reaction score
Yes. The two(2) settings as mentioned.

The "Where's Waldo" was a Bonus for those competetive types :)

Can't spot the old Droid, but I see your laptop has been turned on and the yellow cloth next to the laptop has been moved. I also see that the bottom photo is brighter. Look at the items on the shelf above the shop-vac.

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
I agree. That might go to the issue mentioned by Fox and others about the previuosly posted pics (mine at least) were shot on the WS lesser MP setting and were characterized as "darker". The 21 MP setting Pic is much Brighter.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Some people say, "I know where I'm going when the Zombie Apocolypse comes"
I don't know why...

Well, with the foil facing inward on the ceiling, you're protected from the overhead mind-reading equipment! BTW, I love that big American safe. Nice!

You need one or two of my totes to add to your survival equipment. I'll send some pics. You can store potable water, brown water, fuel, etc. Each tote is either 275 gallons or 330 gallons depending on the height. They can be stacked 3 high to increase pressure with gravity. I have one hooked up to my downspout off the back of my house and use the water from it to flush the toilets, as well as to powerwash things and to water plants. Free water, and as long as it continues raining I'll have a never-ending supply.

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Yes. The two(2) settings as mentioned.

The "Where's Waldo" was a Bonus for those competetive types :)

Just not seeing the Droid Maxx HD. Clue???

Last edited:
OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Clue? You Fox? Oh my, well..... it's in the second photo and It sits atop a few items making the stack higher and the top has a color change due to the added DroidMaxHD and its brushed aluminum border.... :)

Tip: I'm sure Fox knows this but.... for those viewing on your computer hit ctrl and the "+" symbol and your screen will enlarge for more detailed viewing.

No more hints:mad:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Stumped...

No, nevermind... I got it. VERY hard to see given the darkness of where it's at.

Droid Maxx HD.JPG

Last edited:
OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...... It is Fox......should we believe him folks?
:D

If it had been easy, what fun is that? Plus there is the Huge bevi of contest prizes !!

PowrDroid

Reaction score
Found it. Very difficult. Can't tell what it is sitting atop, kind of looks like VHS tape cases, but I know it's not that. Some kind of specialty tool cases made of hard plastic?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Hmmm...... It is Fox......should we believe him folks?
:D

If it had been easy, what fun is that? Plus there is the Huge bevi of contest prizes !!
ROFLOL...thanks for that. If there's one thing I enjoy, it's being the butt of others' jokes. They say, "you only pick on the ones you love", so I take that as a complement! LOL!

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
ROFLOL...thanks for that. If there's one thing I enjoy, it's being the butt of others' jokes. They say, "you only pick on the ones you love", so I take that as a complement! LOL!
Absolutely!! And if you are every rolling North thru the Poconos you have a B&B&B&B open invitation.:D
The extra two " B"'s are Beverages and Baked goods.
My Wife is an Amazing cook/ baker.:D

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
No I went to the play store and there was a Motorola camera update

Convenient Timer mode
Twist to switch to front camera * only available on Moto X, Droid Ultra, and Droid Turbo
New Material design

websterzx10r1

Reaction score
So since I didn't adjust any settings on my phone when taking pictures, what settings are recommended for excellent picture taking? This is my first droid phone.