UD 2.3 Phone Fix "Here"

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok so I keep seeing threads popping up about the off centered incoming call screen in UD 2.3.0 so I put an update.zip together real quick to fix the issue.

Anyone running the stock UD 2.3.0 that wants the incoming call screen fixed flash this update zip (but as always make a backup first).

UD_2.3_PhoneFix.zip

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just flashed the phone.apk and the phoneconfig.apk from the 11-28 Nightly and my problem was solved - plus I like that in call screen better -

I am sure the rest of the community will find this helpful and as for me...thanks for the work :)

ZBoater

Reaction score
Thank you! This is very helpful, especially for the noobs. Appreciate the work! :)

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just flashed the phone.apk and the phoneconfig.apk from the 11-28 Nightly and my problem was solved - plus I like that in call screen better -

I am sure the rest of the community will find this helpful and as for me...thanks for the work :)

Thank you! This is very helpful, especially for the noobs. Appreciate the work! :)

Thanks guys, I was thinking there was a time not so long ago I would have not been able to fix this myself so why not help someone else out.

tee00max

Reaction score

how did you flash them??? you put them in root explorer?? I would like the older dialer with 2.3!

HavoC

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this, the off-centered answer button really wasn't a big deal to me, but based on how easy this is to install I figure I might as well do it. Thanks again.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this, the off-centered answer button really wasn't a big deal to me, but based on how easy this is to install I figure I might as well do it. Thanks again.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

No problem...glad I could help

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just flashed the phone.apk and the phoneconfig.apk from the 11-28 Nightly

how did you flash them??? you put them in root explorer?? I would like the older dialer with 2.3!

I just pulled the two .apk's - put them in an update.zip and flashed it...not to jack the thread but I will upload it if you like

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score