Update

hayn

Reaction score
Is there any time table for an update for the HD?

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
No official time table released as far as I know. My guess would be the end of the year at the earliest.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

ambrown

Reaction score
I've looked for news of updates for the Razr HD but haven't found anything.

I'm hoping Motorola keeps their promises of faster updates though. Seeing as they got us on Jelly Bean at the end of last year that inspires some confidence. I would like to see 4.2 pushed out for the Razr soon, not if it breaks my phone of coarse, but I'd love to get my hands on that update.

There is a chance Motorola isn't pushing hard to update us to 4.2 since they got us on 4.1.2 now and figure they have us on Jelly Bean. Or they may be waiting till Key Lime Pie debuts and then they'll work to upgrade us to that version, essentially skipping over 4.2 entirely.

But in any case lets just hope that any way those cards fall that means an update is in the pipeline.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
I would bet sooner then that.

Just saw a version of 4.2.2 leaked for the S3 with talks of an upgrade by June/July ... So hoping the HD stays on par.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Curious what 4.2.2 features you are interested in.
I don't understand why everyone is so insistent on updates when they don't even know what it gives them. I get wanting JB, 4.1 for Google Now and Project Butter. But 4.2? Dreamscape? Multiple users? What is that killer feature that you want?

ambrown

Reaction score
Curious what 4.2.2 features you are interested in.
I don't understand why everyone is so insistent on updates when they don't even know what it gives them. I get wanting JB, 4.1 for Google Now and Project Butter. But 4.2? Dreamscape? Multiple users? What is that killer feature that you want?

Personally I want the 4.2 AOSP keyboard.