[ROM] *Updated*[PORT] ApeX 2.0 Release Candidate (RC4) (10/11/2011)

I think this was addressed to me. Thanks Angel I will try it today.

install

Sorry for the newbie question but everyone starts somewhere.

My Droid Pro has already updated to Gingerbread from Verizon's push update. I have since rooted the phone.

I have never changed the Blur ROM. How do I go about flashing my phone to this new ROM. Since the Gingerbread update my Pro has been extremely slow.

Thanks for your help.

gene

hello, can someone link me the 4.6.4.XT610.Verizon.en.US file please?
because I tried to install apex on 4.6.8 but it loops on first setup (after the green robot appears, the apex logo comes out, and again green robot...).. I also tried to install over the cyanogen, but it's the same story..
Thanks!

hello, can someone link me the 4.6.4.XT610.Verizon.en.US file please?
because I tried to install apex on 4.6.8 but it loops on first setup (after the green robot appears, the apex logo comes out, and again green robot...).. I also tried to install over the cyanogen, but it's the same story..
Thanks!

it loops for about five or ten minutes, it takes a little while for the first boot.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

How do you enable turbo mode? Or is it a script thats already implemented into the rom? Thanks

Also, is the link posted rc4 or rc3? I installed it and my phone says rc3 right now... just installed yesterday.

Also, is the link posted rc4 or rc3? I installed it and my phone says rc3 right now... just installed yesterday.

it's rc4 or should be anyway.

Hey Angel, is it not possible to run the CM7 theme chooser on apex roms? That will be cool if we can.

No, requires it to be built into the rom from source which won't happen since its blur based.

Sent from my D2G

Might have missed that by accident.... probably did >.> Was only like 3 changes between 3/4.

O. Also for the network changing code. Does anyone know which option would be for gsm/3g? I see like gsm, wcdma, etc. And whats the difference between prl and preferred? Thanks

Do you happen to know the compass files,can seem to get mine to work and was back checking and this is a great rom cant wait till the RC5 comes out,thanks

hey can anyone help me with the proximity sensor? i used the touchpal dialer instead of the stock one as noted previously, but it seems it only replaces the contacts, dialer, etc but not the incall screen. Thus, proximity sensor still doesnt work. thanks

Back