Verizon loyalty?

sbenson

Silver Member
If the Prime pulls a vanishing act (as the original Nexus did) and Verizon doesn't release it, are any of you going to leave for the carrier that gets it?

My contract is up and this is the device I want, if Verizon can't deliver, that will be the last straw. I have no loyalty to them and I'm growing tired of the sub-par offerings they continue to come out with.

They have the best network, now I need them to have the best phones as well. Let's hope the Prime doesn't disappoint!

Last edited:

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Well,with them passin on the sgs2,(which im @ sprint playin with epic 4g now,WOW)I think it will b worth us waitin.i mean really,how could they mess this up?bloat free,baked n 4.0 icecream,crazy bold colors,hopefully @ least 4.5 screen.

bigdad63

no love for vzw

in my neighborhood, unless you have vzw, you really don't have cell reception. If it wasn't for that, I would be playing with my own epic touch 4g right now. I hope one day the other carriers fix their sub-par coverage so vzw will be forced to have great phones and won't be able to hold people who have to have good coverage hostage anymore.

ps-watching all these people loving their epic 4gs is like sitting an watching other people open Christmas presents all day

Last edited:

eleventy

I might leave. Where I am, Verizon's service is just as bad as AT&T's. Dropped two calls just tonight. Bad phones, bad local network, and high prices don't make a winner.

And to be clear, I do mean bad phones. Any Android phone with a skin is by definition a bad phone.

I believe the rumor is that vzw is getting the prime but will name it the Droid prime. This naming convention allows them to install their bloat ware and still have the phone. Nexus is the name that makes it bloat free. Vzw makes to much money off there bloat to stop pitying it on there phones. Also, they want to have some control over the software to stop all the tethering and such.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

nikecar

Verizon has done away with unlimited data unless you are grandfathered in.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

That was his point. He probably has it so unless ATT brings it back, he's not leaving

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.