Verizon Pushing Out VRBMF1 Update to Samsung Galaxy S3, Hopefully This Addresses Conn

Just wait, with their recent track record on this patch they may have fixed a few things and broken something else. ;)

Just received the notification when I switched from my JB 4.2.2 CM 10.1 RC5 ROM back to my JB 4.1.2 Stock Verizon ROM, I deferred it for another two days, also since I am unlocked and rooted, I did not want to cause any issues, will load the debloated one from XDA developers once I see that it is stable.

Is this the fixed update that includes multi window, or just a fix for the radio?

well mine is fine, but wife's phone is jacked up now. hardly has signal and cant really use it to talk as keeps cutting in and out or drops. never had problems before! aarrrgggggg

Good question. Those of us that didn't get the first update.....it's this the whole package?

And the answer is.....this update adds all the other items, like the multi window, even if you didn't get or take the last update. Wife just got it and it added every thing.

Wife's phone and mine are back to normal. Hurray update!

Didn't take the update because I decided to stay on Synergy. Like I always say... don't try to fix something that isn't broken.

Sent from my Synergized S3 using Tapatalk 2

Back