Verizon to roll out this week?

philrod

Reaction score
Finally got my shipment email. No info on the FedEx site yet though. And the Verizon order status page shows it shipped 7/5...are they covering for charging my card so far in advance or am I being a conspiracy theorist??? :crazy:

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Moulton said:
For starters the weight caught me off guard, the phone is extremely light. I love the screen size and quality. And I have yet to lose data, which is something I loved about my Rezound...constant data connection. The one area I think Rezound is better... The camera. And the stock music player can't be seen on the lock screen...strange. Overall though it's a good phone. Hope you get your phone by Monday.

You must be getting really good pictures with the rezound. The camera on my S3 is by far the best camera on a phone that I have seen. My daughter's rezound takes ok pictures but it is not close to the S3. But that's just my opinion

Moulton

Reaction score
cybertec69 said:
Good to hear, not worried about the stock music player, as I use PowerAmp Pro, and WinAmp Pro, and we all know the Rezound camera is fantastic, in regards to the screen, do you see much difference from the Rezound, and how much smoother is the S3 compared to the Rezound "mine is infused with ICS "HTC Sense is still a HOG" and is smoother than it was with Gingerbread".

I have PowerAmp Pro as well, however, I stream music via bluetooth to my car and it shows the track info on the dash using stock music player, can't figure out how to enable this feature using PowerAmp - minor but I need that so if u know how please help.

I think the screen on the S3 is slightly better and as for smoothness...yeah this thing is butter smooth...much smoother than the Rezound IMO.

LadyPhoenix

Reaction score
got my shipped email for arrival
7/10 my SGSG due in my hands
dancedroid:icon_ banana:DancingNexus

Beka27

Reaction score
It's here, it's here, it's here, it's here! :icon_ banana:

Word to the wise... the back door feels sooo light. I was worried it would crack in half removing it to place the battery. It didn't tho, thank goodness!

I turned it on briefly to make sure the battery was right so I could charge it. Right after the boot animation a language menu comes up. My son (in his excitement) poked at the screen JUST as this happened and set the phone to "some type of Asian" language (not sure which.) So the whole phone became these characters. I got it fixed, but just so you know... don't make any sudden movements! :blink: LOL...

(And maybe this is a girl thing, but as soon as I wished the Fedex man a good day, I closed the door and did a happy dance!)

Last edited:
OP
J

jer39

Reaction score
For those of you who were in the "second business day" class of FedEx deliverees, did any of you actually get your device a day early? Verizon told me they sent the order to FedEx Saturday night. FedEx said they received the order on Sunday and physically picked it up from West Chester, PA this morning. They have Wednesday 7/11 at 7:00pm as the anticipated arrival date. But since that's just a 2 hour drive from where I live, is there any hope I'll actually get my order by tomorrow, Tues 7/10?

datboiwizzie

Reaction score
jer39 said:
For those of you who were in the "second business day" class of FedEx deliverees, did any of you actually get your device a day early? Verizon told me they sent the order to FedEx Saturday night. FedEx said they received the order on Sunday and physically picked it up from West Chester, PA this morning. They have Wednesday 7/11 at 7:00pm as the anticipated arrival date. But since that's just a 2 hour drive from where I live, is there any hope I'll actually get my order by tomorrow, Tues 7/10?

I got mine early. Delivery date was for today(the 9th) and i got it Friday the 6th. Which for fedex business days would be a day early

OP
J

jer39

Reaction score
I got mine early. Delivery date was for today(the 9th) and i got it Friday the 6th. Which for fedex business days would be a day early

Thanks for the quick reply...that's definitely encouraging news!

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Everyone and all those reviewers need to understand, that the reason the back cover is so thin and flexible is so it does not break when you try to open it, be it in cold weather or warm, a more rigid back would be easier to break when trying to pry the case open.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with ICS using Droid Forums

droid doctor

Reaction score
Beka27 said:

Word to the wise... the back door feels sooo light. I was worried it would crack in half removing it to place the battery. It didn't tho, thank goodness!

I turned it on briefly to make sure the battery was right so I could charge it. Right after the boot animation a language menu comes up. My son (in his excitement) poked at the screen JUST as this happened and set the phone to "some type of Asian" language (not sure which.) So the whole phone became these characters. I got it fixed, but just so you know... don't make any sudden movements! :blink: LOL...

(And maybe this is a girl thing, but as soon as I wished the Fedex man a good day, I closed the door and did a happy dance!)

Yes I also wished the FedEx man a good day, and when I answered the door I said an expletive in front of him. He was all cool about it too.

Last edited by a moderator:

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
droid doctor said:
Yes I also wished the FedEx man a good day, and when I answered the door I said an expletive yeah in front of him. He was all cool about it too.
I am sure he got a few of those today, trust me they know what's in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

kparks

Reaction score
Beka27 said:

So my cc is charged on the 6th in the am and I have not received nothing not even a email.. :( I'm mad they charged my card before it shipped cuz the 6th is the last day on my statement now it's going to be on my next statement and not the following 1

kparks

Reaction score
cybertec69 said:
Everyone and all those reviewers need to understand, that the reason the back cover is so thin and flexible is so it does not break when you try to open it, be it in cold weather or warm, a more rigid back would be easier to break when trying to pry the case open.

If that's what u want to believe and tell yourself ok.. Lol the fact is there just keeping cost down putting some flimsy plastic peace my htc is way more solid and never broke and so is my brothers moto device.