Watermark'D section maybe??

Reaction score
I sent a pm to a Mod to see if it could be added. Let's see if we can get more people to say yes we want a Watermark'd Section.

arty2hottie

Reaction score
Yes from this guy. I love his theme and I am always trying to search his long threads for updates.

Kershaw

Reaction score
I completely agree. stewart1champ definitely deserves his own Watermark'd themeing section on this site. Hands down the best theme I have seen. If you go to the link huskerkate posted above: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...atermarkd-multiple-roms-multiple-options.html
You will see how many people would agree if they knew this supporting thread existed. I would be more than happy to PM any Mod if you suggest one.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G

Um, I would Say Yes !!! :p

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Um, I would Say Yes !!! :p

Much appreciated. Nice to see everyone that works on the themes getting some love. Hehe.

Well, back to work. hahaha.

RedBull

Reaction score
This dude definitely deserves it. Glad to see Jim on board with that...get that recognition baybeeee!!

HuskerStorm

Reaction score
Awesome! Love your theme! Ever thought about doing a whole rom? I would love to see what you could do :) I would gladly donate if you just wanted to do a husker watermarked theme though :) Keep up the great work buddy!

tbone73

Reaction score
Will the BBv04 watermark work with BBv05? Does anyone know where to find any BBv05 themes? links please