Weird market issue that I can't fix :(

stonephoenix

Reaction score
I have a weird problem taking place in the market. I installed the app 'Live Hold'em' months ago and all has been fine until last week. Now, whenever I go to my download screen in the market, that app shows as downloading. When the download reaches 100% nothing else happens (no install attempt). If I attempt to cancel the download, the market force closes every time. :eek:

Since canceling the download didn't work, the next thing I tried was removing the 'Live Hold'em' app from my phone, but that didn't work either! Finally I decided for the nuclear option and did a full wipe and replaced the ROM, but the problem still exists! Also, when the phone first turns on the market force closes and this happens every single time. :icon_evil:

Is this something I can even fix? How can the market maintain a problem like that even after a full wipe? Is there another way to fix this issue such as deleting and then re-installing the apps that control the market?

I have the original Motorola Droid running 2.2.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and help. :clap:

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
You have also asked this question in another thread now. Please try to confine to one thread. Its easier for all. Thx.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
S

stonephoenix

Reaction score
Sorry

Sorry about the double post. It won't happen again.